Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    I dont know how it looks. Cant find party with my 400ilvl toon ><

Quote Originally Posted by antelope591 View Post
    Fun dungeon...probably would be pretty hard at the appropriate ilvl. With a 420 group we 1 shot almost every boss though and cleared it in about an hour and a half. Not to brag, just a note that for the gear level it drops (415+) its definitely not overturned. However I could see why lower ilvl groups would have trouble. Some of the stuff hits pretty damn hard.
    What bragging, mate? So at 420 you 1shot ALMOST every boss in a dungeon awarding 415 loot and you are afraid of bragging? You outgeared that place by 20 levels, you should've erased it in 1 hour. You are either bad or the place is a bit overturned, like many complain.

As far as I am concerned, I got a ton of declines in group finder being ilvl 400, so I stopped trying. Maybe I get in a guild group sometimes or I will just wait for the heroic difficulty to unlock and the dungeon to be added to LFG.
    Last edited by DeusX; 2019-07-16 at 07:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DeusX View Post
    What bragging, mate? So at 420 you 1shot ALMOST every boss in a dungeon awarding 415 loot and you are afraid of bragging? You outgeared that place by 20 levels, you should've erased it in 1 hour. You are either bad or the place is a bit overturned, like many complain.

As far as I am concerned, I got a ton of declines in group finder being ilvl 400, so I stopped trying. Maybe I get in a guild group sometimes or I will just wait for the heroic difficulty to unlock and the dungeon to be added to LFG.
    You could just start a group? There are so many people keen to run Mechagon now that currently even DPS forming groups will fill up in a reasonable time. Use the notes in the group window to advertise if you have some high ilvl DPS player in the group to temp the tank tanks and healers to join.

Yeah indeed the dungeon is amazing. It reminded me so much of Firefighters Mimiron encounter in Ulduar.