High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account

BFA Pathfinder different characters reputations

Does it still work? or need to be all reps in the same character?

7+ Year Old Account
    No. I did Nazjatar rep with a different toon than Mechagon rep and got the achievment today.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Niovi View Post
    No. I did Nazjatar rep with a different toon than Mechagon rep and got the achievment today.
    so it still work then

ur "no" is confusing, u should have said yes lol

- - - Updated - - -

Ok this is what the gm said about it:

Can anyone confirm that it works grinding the rep with different characters? or does it need to be with the same character all of them like the gm is saying?

I already got the pathfinder part 1

Trying to do the pathfinder 2 but with a different character

will it work or do I need to do the part 2 with the same character as the part 1?

It's a yes and a no at the same time.

For all achievements that have individual steps, you need to finish them all on the same character. Like, Kill All Rares in this zone, that has to be done on the same character to count. The exception is, if those individual steps are their own achievement, then you can do it on multiple characters. So you can do Kul Tiras quests on one, Zandalar on another, and both will count. But the Rustbolt and Naz reps are NOT achievement based and needs to be done on one character. And to answer this specifically:
    Quote Originally Posted by iNUKE View Post
    Trying to do the pathfinder 2 but with a different character

will it work or do I need to do the part 2 with the same character as the part 1?
    You can do PF2 on a different char as you have PF1 unlocked. Just the reps needed on one char.
    Last edited by Throwme; 2019-07-11 at 06:52 PM.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwme View Post
    It's a yes and a no at the same time.

For all achievements that have individual steps, you need to finish them all on the same character. Like, Kill All Rares in this zone, that has to be done on the same character to count. The exception is, if those individual steps are their own achievement, then you can do it on multiple characters. So you can do Kul Tiras quests on one, Zandalar on another, and both will count. But the Rustbolt and Naz reps are NOT achievement based and needs to be done on one character. And to answer this specifically:

You can do PF2 on a different char as you have PF1 unlocked. Just the reps needed on one char.
    thanks i got the same confirmation on discord
    part 1 and part 2 of pathfinder work like 2 different achievements so u can do them in different characters.

@Throwme
    It doesn't matter whether the achievement criteria is an achievement or not.
    For the achievement "Free For All, More For Me" you must complete 4 other achievements and all with the same character.

The important part is that PF 2 progress is account-wide. That's what the blue background means.
    You could do every criteria with a different character. Nazjatar rep on one char, mechagon rep on a 2nd char, PF 1 on a 3rd char etc.
    And that is exactly what Niovi confirmed.