Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Just making sure. With that in mind. We have to put more thought into what is Azeroth, and why is it/she so important.

Titans are born of planets. So we could assume Azeroth is a Titan waiting to be born. There are many planets out in the universe, but yet ours is the central focus of the cosmic war. Its been said that we are special because of the inhabitants use of magic, but it has to be more than that. My guess is, that Azeroth is going to be an unusually powerful Titan when she is born.

That would make the cause of the focus on it make more sense to me.
    Uhm, one of the main plot points that came from the chronicles, is that Azeroth is the most powerful titan ever seen, capable of defeating the void lords even in their own domain. Thats been a fact for several years now, nothing to guess about it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    Uhm, one of the main plot points that came from the chronicles, is that Azeroth is the most powerful titan ever seen, capable of defeating the void lords even in their own domain. Thats been a fact for several years now, nothing to guess about it
    I don't read the books. So I didn't know that had been stated. At least my assumption was correct though, lol.
    Last edited by Kathandira; 2019-07-11 at 01:43 PM.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Yeah, DEFINITELY seems to be implying a confrontation with "the Light". Maybe the Naaru specifically?

Either way, I feel like the timing is hilarious. FFXIV's Shadowbringers expansion just came out, literally with that exact same theme, in which you are a "Warrior of Darkness" trying to bring balance to a world overwhelmed by "Light".

Quote Originally Posted by Hittion View Post
    I think the next expansion will be the burning crusade to be honest.
    IMHO they should first add Wotlk and MoP servers first if they want to keep subs.

This thread should be removed and the OP banned for being misleading af. It ain't your personal blog, nor a place for you to jerk to some stupid fantasy of strangers figuring out your headcanon.

Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post
    This thread should be removed and the OP warned for being misleading af. And I should be banned for telling the OP that this isn't a place for you to jerk to some stupid fantasy of strangers figuring out your headcanon.
    Fixed it for you. Feel free to close the thread now, I'm done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Discussing the possible future of a possible burning legion-like light is valid, but coming up with your own quotes to make us guess what your intention is, is rather cringy. I'd suggest you to take them out of the OP and come clean about what you wish to discuss.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xorzor View Post
    Fixed it for you. Feel free to close the thread now, I'm done.
    Well ... what did you honestly expect to come from this thread? This is just a side-step from a “guess what I’m thinking” thread.