Ashvane's Razor Coil for Havoc

Has anyone figured out how to optimize this trinket's usage? I've been using it 2 different ways. One for when there is a burn phase (such as Ashvane. Pop high coral stacks and go to town), and one for when there is not (such as Queen's Court, I just use the trinket essentially on CD).

How have you guys been using it?

i would use it on cd, delay before meta, or when a boss has a burn phase or an add spawns that needs to be bursted

Quote Originally Posted by valky94 View Post
    i would use it on cd, delay before meta, or when a boss has a burn phase or an add spawns that needs to be bursted
    yerp, would be fight specific on use and current cds about to be ready. better to use it often than to save it past a minute (the damage from applying a stack isnt significant at all). Although... save them stacks though if you have the inkpod trinket, shits bonkers.

So in the end, its a pretty flexible trinket that relies on the users awareness

Quote Originally Posted by Jotab513 View Post
    Has anyone figured out how to optimize this trinket's usage? I've been using it 2 different ways. One for when there is a burn phase (such as Ashvane. Pop high coral stacks and go to town), and one for when there is not (such as Queen's Court, I just use the trinket essentially on CD).

How have you guys been using it?
    Keep it on the Boss until you have to swap, so if you have to swap to adds for instance, call it back, thatll give you a crit boost, by the time you kill adds youll have either just a few seconds or youll be able to reapply it immediately. Using it religiously on CD doesnt help you all that much, keeping it on the boss, it still hits the boss for X amount of damage but you can get a HUGE number of stacks if you just leave it, just make sure you pull it when you need to
    Last edited by kaiba1; 2019-07-20 at 12:44 AM.
    Kaiba, Vengeance Incarnate
    Level 120 Demon Hunter - Garona, US
    Havoc Specialization
    Level 31 Hunter - Mankrik, US
    Catch me live on Twitch.tv @Kaiba12