Page 1 of 8
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Azshara's Eternal Palace - Raid Finale Cinematic (Spoilers)

Patch 8.2 Hotfixes - July 9th, 2019, Punch Card Nerf, Season 3 Official Notes

Battle for Azeroth Season 3, Azshara's Eternal Palace Raid, Mechagon Mega Dungeon

Azshara's Eternal Palace - Raid Finale Cinematic (Spoilers)
    The cutscene that plays after Azshara's defeat in the Eternal Palace has been revealed. Be warned as this video contains major spoilers!

Soooo, did she die and get rezzed there? Or just pass out.

I want to say passed out from exhaustion and when he picked her up she got rejuvenated by him and was shocked that it happened. Not completely unexpected but still an exciting outcome. Keen to see where this heads

How very Saturday morning cartoon.

The writing is in desperate need of improvement.

Is Azshara mutating further for 8.3? I am happy with that.

This was such a god damned let down. They hyped it up as being some kind of big reveal as to who the final boss of the expansion would be and we....get this. Fucking hell.

was that a stab sound?

Kinda lame to be honest, no reveal besides the chains getting severed... I kinda thought we were about to see Nathanos behind it sticking the blade in or something and then scurrying off.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbidaggy View Post
    I want to say passed out from exhaustion and when he picked her up she got rejuvenated by him and was shocked that it happened. Not completely unexpected but still an exciting outcome. Keen to see where this heads
    she died, his face looks like those that get "resurrected" with a adrenaline shot in the chest

Definitely not an old god expansion.

Where the fuck is tyrande and malfurion in nazjatar storyline?? Shouldnt they be the one in the forefront for the alliance? Since they are the one who had a history in all these?

5+ Year Old Account
    It was a pretty cool cinematic that clearly sets up N'Zoth. Its been a 'Saturday morning cartoon' for years and years and years. But heres the thing. Saturday morning cartoons are fun. Chill out. If you are still playing WoW and still expecting advanced/quality storytelling, you are fooling yourself.
    At this point that cinematic really ought not have surprised anyone, and if you weren't prepared for exactly this sort of 'NEXT WEEK ON WOW' clip have just not been paying attention.
    Stop expecting depth where there isn't any. Its just going to keep your blood pressure up.

Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    Soooo, did she die and get rezzed there? Or just pass out.
    Looked to me like she died and either an old god or void lord is taking her away to punish or consumer her. Some ppl say she looked shocked, but to me she looked terrified.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by restomental View Post
    Looked to me like she died and either an old god or void lord is taking her away to punish or consumer her. Some ppl say she looked shocked, but to me she looked terrified.
    Gotta agree with you on that one, I thought it was pretty obvious that she was being basically rezzed and dragged off for punishment, and she knew it.

Don’t see how she is getting dragged away for punishment (not saying you’re wrong) because she did everything asked of her. Don’t be a d**k N’zoth. She freed you ffs.

Why would azshara be punished?

Her major job was to release n'zoth - and that was completed.

Actually she died/fainted just to complete that job..... if anything she will be rewarded, probably with some old-world eldrich mutation powers.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yizu View Post
    Where the fuck is tyrande and malfurion in nazjatar storyline?? Shouldnt they be the one in the forefront for the alliance? Since they are the one who had a history in all these?
    “Our people are fighting and dying for our Homeland after the biggest massacre of our people ever. OH MAN THERES A FISH BITCH IN THE SEA IM GONNA GO SLAP HER SHIT!”

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    Why would azshara be punished?

Her major job was to release n'zoth - and that was completed.

Actually she died/fainted just to complete that job..... if anything she will be rewarded, probably with some old-world eldrich mutation powers.
    I guess it depends on how you look at the old gods. It is entirely possible that punishment/reward aren't all that far apart. Lady Ashvane was rewarded for her troubles and that didn't seem so great.
    She certainly didn't have the look of someone being whisked away to anything good.

10+ Year Old Account
    *Yaaaaaaaaaaaaawn*

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    This was such a god damned let down. They hyped it up as being some kind of big reveal as to who the final boss of the expansion would be and we....get this. Fucking hell.
    So you cant wait to know who's the true endboss? How everything will go? What the plot is gonna end up beeing?

That's right. Perfect lore and writing. Blizzard did everything right here for once.

Cinematic was underwhelming to say the least.