Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tru View Post
    Huh they all died in the crash right?
    Wow, spoilers much?
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by DrIvoRobotnik View Post
    We never left the Rift of Aln. Everything since the Cenarius fight has been an illusion. The Nightmare is N'zoth's doing after all. The champions went in and never came back, all the while the Legion marched across Azeroth only to be flattened by the return of N'zoth and his Black Empire.
    My only thing about that is, what is the significance of the heart of Azeroth and us bringing it to Azshara, what exactly is the point of showing that if Nzoth can break out without our help?

We never left the Rift of Aln. Everything since the Cenarius fight has been an illusion. The Nightmare is N'zoth's doing after all. The champions went in and never came back, all the while the Legion marched across Azeroth only to be flattened by the return of N'zoth and his Black Empire.
    Buddy, if you think you actually went into the Rift of Aln and that your body hasn't been standing around the ceremonial chamber of C'thun for 15 years, I got a bridge to sell you.

Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    Buddy, if you think you actually went into the Rift of Aln and that your body hasn't been standing around the ceremonial chamber of C'thun for 15 years, I got a bridge to sell you.
    I think you might be crazy if you think there is any way for them to pull off the fact that everything we have done since that moment never really happened. Pretty sure the player base would have choice words for Blizzard. You are also basically ruining any and all lore that has happened for 14 or so years. Yea there is no real way for them to pull that off and make sense.

15+ Year Old Account
    pretty sure it just means all of our eyes will be opened to who the greatest villian of all time is, and it will be nzoth

Perfect level squish explanation. We only level'd up in our illusion and we are still level 60. Yay!

Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard is allergic to ambition on live games. You're expecting too much.

Quote Originally Posted by ryan11d7 View Post
    I think you might be crazy if you think there is any way for them to pull off the fact that everything we have done since that moment never really happened. Pretty sure the player base would have choice words for Blizzard. You are also basically ruining any and all lore that has happened for 14 or so years. Yea there is no real way for them to pull that off and make sense.
    https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/joke

This thread reminds me of GoT season 8 predictions. Extravagant and convoluted theories posited by super fans. And the story ended up being 1/10th as elaborate.

"All eyes will be opened"

Old gods are known for their eyeballs and eyestalks. N'zoth is talking about himself and/or the other old gods becoming free. Hard to imagine that Void lords won't be involved some how as they are the ones who've meddled with old gods, corrupting Azeroth, fighting Sargeras, etc. Eyes are sleeping, they'll soon be awake, and out of their prisons.

This sounds awesome but... it’s Blizzard. They’re not capable of doing something like that.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Mardux View Post
    Clearly. They didn't take into account how our God Emperor and his aunt will save us so we can all be one big happy Alliance group.
    I'm honestly not sure which camp is more annoying. The "all Blizzard writing sucks/you give them too much credit" camp. Or the "God-King Anduin/human potentail/Alliance overlords" camp. Both of them need to shut up and stop diluting the lore.

You can take any lore universe, boil it down into one or two stupid sounding lines, and repeat it ad nauseum until you convince people only tertially aware of it that that is all there is to the franchise.

Quote Originally Posted by tru View Post
    Huh they all died in the crash right?
    nope they did not

Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    Don't be rude.
    Right wing/gamer gate douche-bags deserve no consideration.

It's difficult to know what he means. By this he could mean the eyes of all his minions will open again as he did Azshara. This means the likes of Deathwing could return for the last patch.
    Or, he could mean the eyes of all old gods will open and he will free the other old gods from their prisons to sow chaos again.
    Or both?

Both would be cooler. Second would be nice, first would be... alright then.

Either way, this tier still feels like pointless filler.

All the old gods are coming back.
    @thwart <- don't click this and learn his shame
    Newsflash: 2016 Thwart would hate 2019 Thwart! Definitely don't click this either!

We see you.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I am absolutely a jerk, a complete cunt. But I encourage you to rise above.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Would be pretty sick, yes, but what would have caused us to close our eyes and believe this fake reality? The Sword seeping its negative energies into Azeroth or what?
    Playing bfa and dont looking azeroth

5+ Year Old Account
    Or it just means that N'Zoth will open all of its eyes? Like just completely literally he has a lot of eyes and is going to open them?

We need a game reset. At least.

Quote Originally Posted by Hinastorm View Post
    Right wing/gamer gate douche-bags deserve no consideration.
    Now now let's not get dramatic.

And that is why we loose levels to the level squish, cause we never made them in the first place :0