Za'qul heroic question.

Haven't pulled this boss yet, saw some preview videos.

In phase 2, can everyone see the Maddening Eruption or only people in the fear realm? Should you send someone in to drop a world marker for the tanks?

In p2 everyone is in the fear realm, so everyone can see it. In p4 you have to send people to the fear realm to deal with the dudes opening the rifts and to see and call the eruption.

Quote Originally Posted by Gomelus View Post
    In p2 everyone is in the fear realm, so everyone can see it. In p4 you have to send people to the fear realm to deal with the dudes opening the rifts and to see and call the eruption.
    Thanks, next question. On PTR Manifest Nightmares pools affected people in every realm, but could only be seen in the fear realm. Is that the case on live as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    Thanks, next question. On PTR Manifest Nightmares pools affected people in every realm, but could only be seen in the fear realm. Is that the case on live as well?
    That ability is irrelevant on heroic, we were just dropping it wherever. I'm not sure if it even stays around for p4. The time you spend in p2 is minimal regardless, you get like two sets of pools somewhere, it doesn't really matter.

In p4, you send almost everyone to the fear realm. The only ones out are the tanks and a healer to keep them up, and possibly the delirium group. You kill the three summoners quickly, then everyone gets out. You can deal with the small adds outside of the fear realm. An issue there can be the fear that can happen right after you kill the summoners and you dont want the raid split for that.

If there is no one in the fear realm, do you still get eruptions?

Quote Originally Posted by GringoD View Post
    Looked like it to me tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    Can't recall atm, but I believe they still show? P2 goes so fast and P4 is just burn the boss so I didn't pay attention to that.

Quote Originally Posted by GringoD View Post
    Yes you do, you actually need someone there to call them on P4.