10+ Year Old Account

Patch 8.2 Hotfixes - July 11th, Special Reclamation Rig Event, Aqueous Reliquary

Nazjatar Bodyguard Experience, Bodyguard Rank 20 Snapdragon Mount, Nazjatar Rares

Patch 8.2 Hotfixes - July 11th, 2019
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Classes

Creautres and NPCs
    • Fixed a bug where stealthed Nazjatar Followers could unintentionally generate threat.

Dungeons and Raids
    • Azshara’s Eternal Palace
      • Fixed a bug that prevented players from entering the instance if they had not finished a Nazjatar questline.
      • Fixed a bug with Pressure Surge turning off after the Middle Ancient Ward filled up before Greater Reversal.
      • Orgozoa
        • Fixed a bug where players could get stuck while clearing enemies leading up to Orgozoa.
      • Queen Azshara
        • Aethanel and Cyranus’ health reduced by 10% in Raid Finder, Normal, and Heroic difficulties.
        • Azshara’s Indomitable, Azshara’s Devoted, Overzealous Hulk, and all enemy sirens’ health reduced by 10% on all difficulties.
        • Queen Azshara now drains Ancient Ward for 30% (was 50%) during Stage One.
        • Short Circuits generated by the Titan Console’s Controlled Burst now drain the targeted Ancient Ward for less energy in Stage Four.
        • Energy reduced to 30% (was 40%) in Heroic difficulty.
        • Energy reduced to 40% (was 50%) in Mythic difficulty.
        • Arcane Detonation’s cast time changed to 6 seconds on Raid Finder and Normal difficulty, 5 seconds on Heroic; Mythic remains unchanged.
        • The Titan Console’s controlled energy burst has an increased chance to provide an Essence of Azeroth buff in Stage Four of the Queen Azshara encounter.
    • Operation: Mechagon
      • Tussle Tonks
        • Players should no longer experience performance issues during this encounter.

Heroic Warfronts
    • Fixed an issue where some players weren't getting credit for killing the enemy Commander necessary for the quest “Heroic Warfront: The Battle for Stromgarde”.
    • Commanders no longer perform a second frontal assault after using Scroll of Town portal.

Items
    • Potion of Unbridled Fury should no longer break stealth when used.
    • Leviathan's Eye Loop rings should now provide the correct materials when scrapped.
    • Fixed a bug where Pauldrons of Za’qul could drop for non-plate wearing classes. This issue did not cause players to miss out on a different drop.
    • Heart of Azeroth
      • Vision of Perfection (Essence) now grants Windwalker Monks with the correct cooldown reduction for Serenity.

Quests
    • Gral now consistently spawns after completing “Broken Controller”.
    • Sir Finley Mrrgglton should no longer abandon players while questing in Mechagon.

Special Reclamation Rig Event - Source of Blueprint: Rustbolt Requisitions Found
    Players have discovered that the Supercollider weapon created by the Toys For Destruction quest today can activate a special occurrence during the reclamation rig encounter, awarding the Blueprint: Rustbolt Requisitions needed for the Junkyard Architect portion of the Mecha-Done meta achievement. (Sorry for the congested screenshots, but it is almost impossible on live servers to not have a ton of players doing this at the moment.)

Aqueous Reliquary Drop Confirmation
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Can someone please confirm if the aqueous reliquary items drop from normal and heroic if you run both within the same week?
    Yes, but you don’t have to do both to maximize your drops.

• If you kill Azshara on Normal, you should get some of the drops (x).
    • If you then kill Azshara on Heroic in the same lockout, you should get some more of the drops (y).
    • If you skip Normal and go straight to Heroic, you should get the total number of drops (x+y).

Killing Azshara on Heroic, then killing Azshara on Normal will result in no drops of those items on the second kill.

Having said that, we had a data error calculating Aqueous Reliquaries this week, and when we fix it, more will drop. To avoid impacting players who have already killed the bosses, we’re fixing it at the beginning of next week. Starting with next week’s raid reset, the amounts will be corrected.

Blue Posts
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Entrance to Eternal Palace
    So it appears if you haven’t completed the questline in Nazjatar you cannot jump in the whirlpool to get to the raid entrance.
    Just a quick FYI that we are looking into a change for this. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

The update for this should be live btw. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

PSA: Do NOT Summon other Blingtrons to fight Bling7000!
    So I hit Exalted with Rustbolt today and the first thing I did was learn the recipe for Blingtron 7000 and craft it.

I placed it down and announced it in general where it was, and figured, hey, why not summon the other blingtrons and let it kill them so it can get bigger to help it stand out more in the crowd?

Yea, big mistake. For some reason, Blingtron 7000 has 7000 health. Blingtron 5000 has 22,000 health and Blingtron 6000 has 55,000 health.

Needless to say, 7000 was destroyed by 5000 before I could even summon 6000. And now I have a 4 hour cool down before I can summon another one.

We’ve found the bug here and we’re working on a hotfix for it. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Strawberry Puppy Kisses Guild - World First Heroic Queen Azshara
    Strawberry Puppy Kisses managed to defeat Heroic Queen Azshara, claiming the world first kill on her at the current highest difficulty! Congrats to them! Don't forget to watch the Mythic race to world first starting next week!

Last edited by Stoy; 2019-07-12 at 01:00 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guess they get pre-nerf bragging rights.

Good on them

Crap. Would have been nice to have known about the Supercollider interaction earlier. Who knows when we'll get this combo next time. -.-

You can grab the SuperCollider whenever the Armory is up Next.

What's the addon he is using to track cooldowns?

Cant stand those videos because we cant see anything! I would like to see the fight with less zoom and without people speaking non stop with random music on the background. Curious about what she says during the battle.

World first douche tweet? oh wait nope

Quote Originally Posted by LanToaster View Post
    You can grab the SuperCollider whenever the Armory is up Next.
    Can you clarify what this means? Every time I've seen the armory built with spare parts it's only offering the flamethrower.

Quote Originally Posted by Farabee View Post
    Can you clarify what this means? Every time I've seen the armory built with spare parts it's only offering the flamethrower.
    On the Armory you can grab all the Weapons you build with the Quest. In the Front are JetPack and Flamethrower, and on the Back are the Others.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm still waiting for the quest to offer me something different than the flamethrower too. Armory only offers the ones you've built.

Yay grats on ez mode world first heroic, every guild of note is doing splits not killing the final boss, might as well let a world 100th guild swoop in for some meaningless front page MMOC bragging rights.