10+ Year Old Account

[EU] Crimson Tidestallion Rare Mount up today!

It's the rare mount from the murloc trader mini-game in Nazjatar. You'll need a hungry taco and the benthic cloak that lets you access the trader's special stock to see and buy it.

The mount only appears as a 'secret stock' item on a very rare basis.
    The guide that explains how it all works and how to get the mount: https://www.wowhead.com/guides/mrrls...n-tidestallion

I am not sure if the mount is up in other regions too. I can only confirm it's up in EU because I'm stood here talking to Mrrl.
    EU players, come and get your rare mount today!

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Omg ty op!!

EDIT: Im on EU Argent Dawn and for me there's only "Severely Rusted Lockbox" and "Ominous Looking Tome", even with the benthic cloak that shows secret things. There's nothing here for the mount
    Last edited by vitor210; 2019-07-12 at 11:21 AM.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    It was up on Wednesday too. Check wowhead for more info on how to get it. Helped me a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by vitor210 View Post
    Omg ty op!!

EDIT: Im on EU Argent Dawn and for me there's only "Severely Rusted Lockbox" and "Ominous Looking Tome", even with the benthic cloak that shows secret things. There's nothing here for the mount
    Just got the mount on AD EU. Maybe go into warmode and checks if its different?

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh sorry if it's different per realm then I apologise for misleading people

For me it was up on Wednesday, but only in my warmode ON shard, in Warmode Off i had the ominous looking tome. Well anyway I got it now, so thats done.

https://mrrl.io/

Not mine, but you're welcome.

You can also try different shards. Also be warned that if you group to get the Tentacle Taco, the vendor offerings may be missing again when you go back to Mrrl, but if you change shards/try swapping WM on/off, you should be able to eventually find him again.

Groupfinder will be a huge help, here.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post

That's the thing I used the other day to get my mount, super handy for sure. As to another poster I didn't have the mount on my server so jumping into the group finder with Warmode on was what I had to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post

Just get the WA string from wowhead, so much faster.

Anywho, does the stallion require mats to be stored up, or can you buy all the mats on the day the vendor has it?`And just have the taco ready ofc.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    Just got the mount on AD EU. Maybe go into warmode and checks if its different?
    thing is , I WAS in Warmode . Think the issue here is that you need to have the taco on your bag for the item to apear on the vendor, not just the cloak, which is completely ridiculous considering how rare the murloc taco event is. I camped the cave almost for 7h in argent dawn EU warmode ON, and he never spawned. During that time I saw a group in warmode OFF saying he was spawned there but after going back to SW to turn off and back to Nazjatar, he had already despawned

10+ Year Old Account
    thing is , I WAS in Warmode . Think the issue here is that you need to have the taco on your bag for the item to apear on the vendor, not just the cloak, which is completely ridiculous considering how rare the murloc taco event is. I camped the cave almost for 7h in argent dawn EU warmode ON, and he never spawned. During that time I saw a group in warmode OFF saying he was spawned there but after going back to SW to turn off and back to Nazjatar, he had already despawned
    You can turn off warmode in any rested area. You only need to go to Stormwind to turn it on.

Early on during the day I had the tome which I wanted but had no taco. I got the taco later on after doing some WQs and when I went back the vendor had the mount instead, which I'd gotten on wednesday...
    Last edited by Lollis; 2019-07-13 at 09:58 AM.
    Speciation Is Gradual

I always buy a Taco, vendor it and then buy another. Once I've used the one in my inventory, I buy back the first one ready for next time.
    I try to do this every couple days

I didn't have the taco either, but I still saw the right stuff

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    I didn't have the taco either, but I still saw the right stuff
    you sure you didn't have it even on the bank? I didn't have it and I didn't see it, but there was people on Wowhead that said you need to have it for the item to apear.

Which is still pretty stupid imho, you should only need the cloak !