Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Has lost its way View Post
    If he knew the truth behind the extent of it this wasn't enough.
    It was widely known and simply accepted as something rich people get away with. Weignstein (sp?) was the same shit. Trump’s was actually part of that rich club, where you can just grab women by the pussy and get away with it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chonogo View Post
    I'm not sure if his kids were pissed because they had to go to a resignation signing, or pissed because of the haircuts their parents forced on them.
    How did/would you feel when your parents made you dress up and even get the same hair cut, as your stupid little sister.
    Entropy won't yield to you.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

All this hate, can someone show me where under Trump this guy let Epstein off so easily? I hate Trump and all he does, this must have been huge headlines when Trump allowed this to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Chonogo View Post
    I'm not sure if his kids were pissed because they had to go to a resignation signing, or pissed because of the haircuts their parents forced on them.
    Ya it's so damn weird and creeps me out. One thing I promised myself Id never do to my kids as a parent. Force matching clothes and matching haircuts on them. It's not cute...

Quote Originally Posted by TexasRules View Post
    All this hate, can someone show me where under Trump this guy let Epstein off so easily? I hate Trump and all he does, this must have been huge headlines when Trump allowed this to happen.
    Trump hired the guy that let Epstein off so easily as a labor secretary and than Trump ran defense blaming the media, until the guy resigned with nothing, but kind words from Trump. While everyone is bitching about Epstein being let off the hook so easy, Trump gave Acosta a golden parachute.
    Entropy won't yield to you.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by TexasRules View Post
    Your lies get more and more adorable. Seriously, the GOP should hire you for the gaslighting/spin you provide.

Since you rarely pay attention and are in constant need of updating of facts and reality, and since you obviously don't read threads you comment on, the short version is Trump hired Acosta for Sec Labor after Acosta got Trump's good friend Epstein the sweetest plea deal ever in an underage sex case.

But please, go on about your hate for Trump. Like I said, your lies are adorable.
    The less you know, the more you believe.

Science has promised us nothing and given us everything, faith has promised us everything and given us nothing.