Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by OneWhoIsMany View Post
    So 3 playable undead races in-game?

Ugh.
    Well, i rather be a Nathanos Undead than the normal undeads.. I find the revealed bones/broken clothes looks very bad and would like to get another undead option.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Aren't the Allied race mounts exclusive for that race?

Though i think that regardless, it still counts for the mounts archivement, right?
    No.
    Yes.

10chars

Quote Originally Posted by RangerDaz View Post
    All people that are saying gilgoblins instead of vulpera are vulpera haters and probably wouldnt play gilgoblins if they had the chance

Vulpera are the most probable future allied race due to all the previous datamining, mechagnomes as their pair.

Ankoan and gilgiblins could also be the second pair, but i doubt gilgoblins and vulpera would be both released at the same time
    ankoan and gilgoblins/kelfin will definitely not be an allied race since there's already a toy from nazjatar that transforms you into one of them, that shows they have no plans to make them playable beyond that

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    I heard allied races was going to be a BfA feature that wouldn't really continue into the next expansion. I mean yeah, we got a couple in Legion, but that was under condition of pre-purchasing BfA to lock people down. They might save a couple for 9.0 to lock people down with another pre-purchase, but after that I think allied races will be done and they'll focus on whatever new toy the next expansion features (new class skins and/or new class, Tinker.)
    Indeed, I left it open ended since Blizzard could surprise us. If there is an 8.3.5, the last of BFA's allied races will likely come with it. Otherwise they'll come in the prepatch (aka final patch not locked to purchasing the expansion.) If there is any incentive included in pre-purchasing the next expansion, then I assume that it will be early access to the new class.