Must Play Leveling Zones 60-120

I’m just getting back into the game after a year or so of not playing. I’m mostly going to be starting my play on a level 60 Tauren hunter (I’ve done the 1-60 far too many times and am very familiar with most zones). I only have leveled probably 2 or 3 characters above 100 before so I’m not as familiar with the level 60-120 zones. I’m just curious what you guys think are zones that I really need to make sure I hit. Mostly looking for zones that look really nice and have fun questlines in your opinions, also suggestions for zones to avoid would be nice as well, thanks!!

Skip Outland entirely.

60-80: Howling Fjord, Grizzy Hills and Dragonblight.
    80-90: Jade Forest.
    90-100: Shadowmoon/Frostfire and Gorgrond.
    100-110: Stormheim and Azsuna
    110-120: Drustvar, Stormsong Valley and Nazmir.

Maybe it’s just me but I am DONE with the first zone in every new continent. If they’re new to you, knock yourself out, but I try to skip past them on my alts and get into the backend zones ASAP.

Outland: Shadowmoon Valley is awesome
    Northrend: Sholozaar Basin, Grizzly Hills, Storm Peaks
    Cata: Twilight Highlands
    Panda: Dread Wastes
    WoD: partial to most zones, good questing
    Legion: so done with all of them tbh, it’s too soon
    BFA: I just do the main/close one and the war campaign on my alts and queue

Takeaway: the zones in between the starting one and the one you spend all your max level in (like Icecrown) are my picks.

Maybe what I’m saying is that all the zones are good/fine but I’m sick of the ones I’ve done a million times.

Outland: Netherstorm is an amazing zone. It captures the feeling of a post apocalyptic wasteland the best, even today. Other zones are meh unless you enjoy completing 20 quests and handing them all in at once.
    Northrend: All zones are good, except Bore-an Tundra. Storm Peaks is probably the best.
    Cata: Vashj'ir is the most unique zone in WoW, don't miss it. Every other zone is just meh.
    Pandaria: All zones are meh, you move from outpost to outpost doing the exact same thing at every one of them, especially in Townlong Steppes
    WoD: All zones are good, but Spires of Arrak is the best one
    Legion: I think Highmountain is the best, but none are particularily amazing.
    BFA: Don't know, don't play Horde

Quote Originally Posted by Sargerus View Post
    Skip Outland entirely.

60-80: Howling Fjord, Grizzy Hills and Dragonblight.
    80-90: Jade Forest.
    90-100: Shadowmoon/Frostfire and Gorgrond.
    100-110: Stormheim and Azsuna
    110-120: Drustvar, Stormsong Valley and Nazmir.
    problem with threads like these is that it's very personal

this guy, Sargerus, tells you to skip Outland

I love(d) Outland and would absolutely not skip leveling there.

i would recommend OP to actually make a decision for himself and not let the entire game be planned out by strangers
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

giving wow insight daily - expert in wow