Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Quote Originally Posted by Spicymemer View Post
    Spoiler: No deals to be had here, DO NOT TRUST mmo-c.
    The vast majority of items on the list are their lowest price ever or at least the best price in months.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    It's a decent laptop, if you need a laptop that can do 1080p gaming decently well, it'll be worth getting

Quote Originally Posted by Aliok View Post
    MMO-Champion has been doing this long before its acquisition by Amazon (via Twitch).
    I’m aware it’s not a new thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07J2Q4SWZ/

Amazing deal and I picked one up. It was time to replace my 7 year old 256GB Samsung 830 Pro. It seems you can still order with it temporarily out of stock and lock in the price.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07J2Q4SWZ/

Amazing deal and I picked one up. It was time to replace my 7 year old 256GB Samsung 830 Pro. It seems you can still order with it temporarily out of stock and lock in the price.
    It's $5 more than an Intel 660p from Amazon, which is a slightly better drive so I don't think that's a very good deal tbh.

Both the P1 and 660p are also QLC drives with some noticeable drawbacks. Low TBW values, pretty terrible performance as the drive gets filled etc. Seeing as how you can get a much better TLC drive like a HP ex920 or Adata sx8200 for only like $20 more I'd definitely go for that instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    why are you scabbing for amazon when striking workers specifically asked you to not use a website for 2 days out of a whole year?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    why are you scabbing for amazon when striking workers specifically asked you to not use a website for 2 days out of a whole year?
    Because 90%+ of Amazons users don't care, and it's free money for MMO-C if someone clicks on the link(s)