Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Can we just go ahead and unrank Florida now? They're not gonna beat any real teams if they have to play comeback against Miami and Kentucky.
    Add Michigan to that list. How the hell are they still top 10?
    Quote Originally Posted by downnola View Post
    me: wow, why am I tired and feel like shit?
    body: coffee is not a meal, drink some water
    body: eat a vegetable.
    body: sleep
    me: I guess we'll never know
    body: oh my god.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guess we won't have to worry about Michigan being overranked for much longer.
    /s

Yeah Harbaugh may be looking for a job here pretty soon.

Tennessee's coaching staff is just bad. The play calling is head scratching at times.

- - - Updated - - -

Pitt takes down UCF.

10+ Year Old Account
    My sleep schedule was all fucked up and it seems I blissfully slept through a Wisconsin beat down of Michigan. Lovely.

Obviously didn't see the game, so no idea how they played and what the problems were, but Harbaugh is not just on the hotseat right now, he's coaching for his career. If he doesn't at least get the team competitive the rest of the way he's going to get stuck with B-tier jobs, and honestly, he's not shown he deserves to be anywhere else the last 2 years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now we have one of those games that nobody watched but ended up totally amazing: UCLA vs Washington State, 67-63 score without OT, previously winless UCLA overcomes 32 point deficit in 2nd half to win, WSU QB throws 9 TDs and loses.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Upset city out here this week.

Had to pour one out for UCF.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Yeah!!! UGA beats gold helmets!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Michigan beating up on Rutgers, up 21-0 with basically only their own stupidity causing issues (and stupid ref calls). Pretty boring.

Hogs made a game of it. Couldn't get any help for the Refs and was playing with the back up QB, but definitely better than the last fee weeks.

Even though Clemson won I definitely think they need to be dropped out of the top 4 after that good grief.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tua making his case for Heisman.

Florida's backup QB goes 18/20. Against an FCS team, but still.

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Even though Clemson won I definitely think they need to be dropped out of the top 4 after that good grief.
    That's a bit extreme.

Every team is going to have that odd game during the season. The difference between top teams and that 2nd tier is that the top team figures out how to win it.

Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    That's a bit extreme.

Every team is going to have that odd game during the season. The difference between top teams and that 2nd tier is that the top team figures out how to win it.
    Nah.

1. Alabama
    2. Ohio State
    3. Oklahoma
    4. LSU/Georgia/Auburn/Clemson

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah.
    Compelling argument as usual.
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Compelling argument as usual.
    No argument needs to be made? If you’ve been watching there’s 3 teams that have separated them from the rest and would all win against the field. Those teams being Alabama, Ohio State and, Oklahoma. Clemson is good but they lost key players from last year. The Heisman trophy will be awarded to one of the qbs from those 3 schools. If Clemson loses even one game with their cupcake schedule then we’ll be looking at 2 SEC teams or 2 B1G teams in the playoff. Probably 2 SEC because I don’t think Penn State, Iowa, Wisconsin are as good as Auburn, LSU, Georgia.
    Last edited by muto; 2019-09-29 at 07:16 AM.

No argument needs to be made? If you’ve been watching there’s 3 teams that have separated them from the rest and would all win against the field. Those teams being Alabama, Ohio State and, Oklahoma. Clemson is good but they lost key players from last year. The Heisman trophy will be awarded to one of the qbs from those 3 schools. If Clemson loses even one game with their cupcake schedule then we’ll be looking at 2 SEC teams or 2 B1G teams in the playoff. Probably 2 SEC because I don’t think Penn State, Iowa, Wisconsin are as good as Auburn, LSU, Georgia.
    It ain't hard to separate yourself with the schedule those teams have played. I mean when Nebraska, South Carolina, and UCLA are your best wins, you haven't exactly had much competition.

It ain't hard to separate yourself with the schedule those teams have played. I mean when Nebraska, South Carolina, and UCLA are your best wins, you haven't exactly had much competition.
    Nebraska had 700 yards against Illinois. They had just above 200 against Ohio State. That team is legit. Not to mention they’ve won all their games but the first one by 40+ points.

Clemson wins the ACC even with 1 loss likely in. UofSC will be a tough game, its their house, a rivalry, and going for 6th strait when, which is rare in the series. We dropped to 2 like we should have. I wish they would just move to a real playoff system, win a Power 5 conference you are in, and one at large slot for schools not in a power 5.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Nebraska had 700 yards against Illinois. They had just above 200 against Ohio State. That team is legit. Not to mention they’ve won all their games but the first one by 40+ points.
    And? Nebraska hasn't been a good team in nearly a decade, and Illinois has been even worse. Heck there are Division II programs out there that would do that to Illinois too. Nebraska is still a team with more hope than actual proof of being back, they are about as " legit " as Ole Miss, Arkansas, South Carolina, Vandy, and Kentucky, and I wouldn't consider beating any of them something to hang my hat on.

And? Nebraska hasn't been a good team in nearly a decade, and Illinois has been even worse. Heck there are Division II programs out there that would do that to Illinois too. Nebraska is still a team with more hope than actual proof of being back, they are about as " legit " as Ole Miss, Arkansas, South Carolina, Vandy, and Kentucky, and I wouldn't consider beating any of them something to hang my hat on.
    You heard it hear first folks winning almost all your games by 40 points (OSU) isn’t impressive, and keeping the opponent under 250 yards total offense as well as 3 turnovers.