10+ Year Old Account

How Hard is Mechagon hard mode?

Title says it all. What do people think about it? Too hard, too easy, or just right?

I would like to see a hard mode for 5th and 7th boss too, (especially 7th cause thats the easist boss in whole place). And maybe the final boss there should be 3 consoles instead of 4. But its definatly really enjoyable to have harder 5 man content that isnt just adding % to hp/dmg.

Probably close to just right, but no real incentive to do it until you out gear it since a 430 azerite piece is a joke of a loot gain and you can just farm the mount at the end of the tier when you're 440+ without even thinking hard.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Probably close to just right, but no real incentive to do it until you out gear it since a 430 azerite piece is a joke of a loot gain and you can just farm the mount at the end of the tier when you're 440+ without even thinking hard.
    Throwing more gear at it wont help anyone who can't do the console mechanic.

You either enter the codes correctly, or you wipe. Doesn't matter if you're in 440 or 400.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post

You either enter the codes correctly, or you wipe. Doesn't matter if you're in 440 or 400.
    Except for the part where you're talking about one single fight, one single fight that will die significantly faster and have less times you need to input. AKA less times you can fail it. Also literally the easier part of the hard mode if we're being honest.

There is no reason to farm this shit right now, it's not that hard so the mount carries no exclusivity and it's certainly not easy but there is no incentive to farm it when you can blast it for free at the end of the tier when it gives no worthwhile gear.

I'm certainly not devoting an hour a week to farming it when I can do it for 30 mins a week later on, the gear ain't worth shit considering how easy and free heroic ilvl is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    There is no reason to farm this shit right now, it's not that hard so the mount carries no exclusivity and it's certainly not easy but there is no incentive to farm it when you can blast it for free at the end of the tier when it gives no worthwhile gear.
    You not liking the reasons and wanting stuff for free, but later doesn't make reasons invalid. You'd farm it for 30 azerite pieces, you'd also farm it for mount drop, you'd also farm it for fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

I feel like for my group who are 400-420 at present the dungeons pretty tough. But given a few weeks I think we will try out Hardmodes. I guess for heroic or Mythic raiders its probably a lot easier but for any casuals among us this is content we've been waiting for. I really feel like they should do a mega dungeon in every major raid patch and on expansion launch. I cannot wait until Friday to go do Mechagon again, really enjoying mega dungeons its breathed new life into this game for me.

seems about right

at the first day of release, people that were above average already cleared it - i think that's about fine
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

giving wow insight daily - expert in wow

A Tank DH could handle the heroic or it is advisable a tankier tank?

Had fun. Took some pulls on some bosses to figure out, other than that, last boss console took quite a few wipes too. Going hard mode and without any knowledge of the dungeons took us over 2hrs30mins, roughly, to clear mythic raiders 415-420ilvl. Good fun, would like to seem more of this in the future.

Really like the non-dps last boss hardmode, but I am afraid new gear will make the last boss quite trivial on hardmode.

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    Really like the non-dps last boss hardmode, but I am afraid new gear will make the last boss quite trivial on hardmode.
    Gear will play a role but i feel essences will make the major difference. Either way this dungeons great and re-adding hardmodes like this is cool. I want more mega dungeons like this :d

so my guild cleared 3/8m on first day of mythic release, a group of main raiders and i went in and it took us an hour and a half.

the hardest hm boss in the first area is gunker. the boss requires you to be in specific places at specific times to avoid getting gooped and dying, and with the bots coming down at the wrong time it can definitely be tough.

in the second area, the KOJO boss can be tough because the boxes are a bit wonky and you really have to make sure you give yourself plenty fo warning to get behind it. overall it's not bad though.

the final boss on hm is by far the hardest. you need someone who is able to dodge the mechanics while still watching the consoles and everyone needs to contribute. nobody will get carried here and it requires solid communication.

overall it's pretty tough, i think it's very well designed. for heroic raiders, it's probably a 3hour clear with a decent amount of wipes

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post

higher ilvl means less times having to enter the codes.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content