Question Season mount rewards

Okay first off all.. Let me make clear that im not really good at pvp, but the requirement for this mount (sertain amount of wins above 1.4.k rating), is something i can do. Between 1.4k - 1.6k im okay.

I havent really done pvp for a long time, but i wanna do it for this mount. How many wins on average do you actually need above 1.4k to get this seasonall mount?I think its a crocolisk this time right?

EDIT: while doing my research before posting this thread i overlooked a post, which gave me the awnser!
    Last edited by Sjemiel; 2019-07-19 at 12:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cazle View Post
    Okay first off all.. Let me make clear that im not really good at pvp, but the requirement for this mount (sertain amount of wins above 1.4.k rating), is something i can do. Between 1.4k - 1.6k im okay.

I havent really done pvp for a long time, but i wanna do it for this mount. How many wins on average do you actually need above 1.4k to get this seasonall mount?I think its a crocolisk this time right?

EDIT: while doing my research before posting this thread i overlooked a post, which gave me the awnser!
    great, so what is the answer????????????????????????????????
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

giving wow insight daily - expert in wow

Quote Originally Posted by quite an expert in wow View Post
    great, so what is the answer????????????????????????????????
    You will need about 80 wins above 1.4k rating. Each 3s win will grant you 30 points and you need 2400 to fill up the bar. I also found a string to check out your progress, it tells you how many more wins you need for the bar to be full.

/run local criteriaString, criteriaType, completed, quantity, reqQuantity, charName, flags, assetID, quantityString = GetAchievementCriteriaInfo(13637, 1); print('Progress:' ,quantity,' out of ',reqQuantity)