10+ Year Old Account

Method Claims World First Queen's Court Kill, Glory of the Eternal Raider World First

Eternal Palace Race to World First - Method Gets World First Queen's Court Kill
    Method has claimed the world first kill of Mythic Queen's Court! Limit killed it shortly after, and the race is on for world first Za'qul!

Glory of the Eternal Raider World First
    Glory of the Eternal Raider has been completed by Horde and Alliance groups from the Achievements Discord! This achievement rewards the Azshari Bloatray mount, one of the four ray mounts added in Rise of Azshara.

The World First for this feat goes to a group from the Asian realms.

Name Category
    You and What Army? Defeat Abyssal Commander Sivara in The Eternal Palace while all three of her lieutenants are alive and engaged in the fight on Normal difficulty or...
    Battle Raid
    Intro to Marine Biology Defeat the Blackwater Behemoth in The Eternal Palace after collecting 50 samples of sea life from within the Darkest Depths on Normal Difficulty of...
    Battle Raid
    Fun Run Defeat Radiance of Azshara in The Eternal Palace after running 6 consecutive complete laps around her arena without falling into the water on Norma...
    Battle Raid
    Simple Geometry Defeat Lady Ashvane in The Eternal Palace after having each cast of Arcing Azerite pass through her on Normal difficulty or higher.
    Battle Raid
    A Smack of Jellyfish Defeat Orgozoa in the Hatchery in The Eternal Palace after incubating a baby Zoatroid on Normal Difficulty or higher.
    Battle Raid
    If It Please the Court Perform various emotes to earn Queen Azshara's Favor in the Eternal Palace, then defeat The Queen's Court on Normal Difficulty or higher.
    Battle Raid
    Lactose Intolerant Defeat Za'qul in the Eternal Palace after killing ten Twinklehoof Bovine on Normal difficulty or higher.
    Battle Raid
    The Best of Us Defeat Queen Azshara in The Eternal Palace with one player still alive who is currently affected by Essence of Azeroth on Normal difficulty or higher.
    Battle Raid

10+ Year Old Account
    scrubsssssssssssssssss

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I like most of the casters for this race to world first event but most are so far out of their element that it makes me wonder why they're there. You have someone from Limit talking to Sonidigital or someone from Method talking to Esfand and it's really obvious that they aren't even aware of basic BfA PvE and yet here they are casting for the cutting edge content.

I have no problem with them and love watching them within content they are familiar with but the sponsor really should have done a better job at bringing together a more engaging cast.
    Last edited by Triggered Fridgekin; 2019-07-18 at 11:35 PM.

Never really cared for celebrating as world first. Did they really accomplish anything that is notable? Sorry, folks, but it's a freaking game

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, okay, great. Whens Classic?

Quote Originally Posted by Triggered Fridgekin View Post
    I like most of the casters for this race to world first event but most are so far out of their element that it makes me wonder why they're there. You have someone from Limit talking to Sonidigital or someone from Method talking to Esfand and it's really obvious that they aren't even aware of basic BfA PvE and yet here they are casting for the cutting edge content.

I have no problem with them and love watching them within content they are familiar with but the sponsor really should have done a better job at bringing together a more engaging cast.
    With the Limit and Pieces Redbull casting Redbull grabbed as many known WoW players and streamers as they could. It reminds me of some of the early MDI announcing where the people announcing didn't really know what they were talking about and were often lost. I haven't watched much, but from what I have seen the people working the Method stream seem to be a better tier of casters both in knowledge of what they are talking about and keeping things moving along and entertaining when it dies down some. The Redbull one seems like a bad school project or B movie clip.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Firebeast View Post
    Never really cared for celebrating as world first. Did they really accomplish anything that is notable? Sorry, folks, but it's a freaking game
    It is a game, one many of them make a lot of money playing and others play for fun so they want to see how high up the skill cap is. Football, baseball, soccer and all sorts of other things people go bananas over are just games too. Yet mountains of money are made off of them and people go ape shit to follow it all.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Wtf have you accomplished so great , you're talking like you saved the planet but most likely you're struggling in game trying to beat LFR.

"WHY ARE THEY REPORTING ABOUT A VIDEOGAME ON A WEBSITE ABOUT THAT VIDEOGAME? OMG NOBODY CARES IT'S NOT NOTABLE REEEEE"

someone's jelly

This guy doesn't know what competitive is and how great it feels to win. Ignore him

Obligatory Congrats, ecspically to the Asian guild for snagging it first even with a delay in release. Props of course to the Discord group as well.

I have to say tho, the mount is ugly. And really nothing special or notable around it. I think the meta achievments should offer vastly different and UNIQUE mounts and items. There really really should be items that not EVERYBODY can get.... I.E: [Thunderfury].

its a freaking gamer for you but for those bigs guild, its a lot of money that came after a victory for them

World First for the meta achievement is always underwhelming, because you can complete it in Normal. I get that it's that way so the masses have a chance at doing it, but it means the good guilds just steamroll it. There should be a time lockout for it or something before it's doable on Normal.

10+ Year Old Account
    You don't get to decide what is or isn't notable for others and it's a game for which they are not only competitive but it's a career for them and these guys usually make a ton of money from sponsors. But I'm pretty sure you knew that already and are just being salty .
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Quote Originally Posted by bluewick View Post
    Obligatory Congrats, ecspically to the Asian guild for snagging it first even with a delay in release. Props of course to the Discord group as well.

I have to say tho, the mount is ugly. And really nothing special or notable around it. I think the meta achievments should offer vastly different and UNIQUE mounts and items. There really really should be items that not EVERYBODY can get.... I.E: [Thunderfury].
    This isn't even remotely notable since they kept lowering the requirements for these meta achievements. You can do it on normal mode. It's not an accomplishment. Set it back to Mythic(used to be heroic before Mythic was a thing) requirements and actually clearing the raid on the highest difficulty and maybe they'd have some sort of accomplishment. Doing it on normal is not a skill.