Futur of world of warcraft ?????

What or where is it going ?????
    I believe that in a near futur we will learn tht the game is going on the phones .Trades gones, flying gone ,pvp almost gone

10+ Year Old Account
    We will also be chatting exclusively with emoticons and memes ingame, because we can't spell to save our lives and why even bother when we can converse in pepes and silly icons.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    We will also be chatting exclusively with emoticons and memes ingame, because we can't spell to save our lives and why even bother when we can converse in pepes and silly icons.
    He said future.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    I'm uh... I'm just going to leave this here... for anyone who needs it. Not like I would use it or anything, not with my 9,000IQ brain and stuff, but... ya know... if anyone wants it for WoW.

https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/misspelled

In all seriousness, there is a lot of reliance on technology and things like spellcheck now. I don't think there is any real shame in relying on it a bit but there sure are some tweets, posts, ect that I have seen that absolutely blow my mind. Spell check comes standard on most mobile devices and web browsers and yet it still surprises me how bad some posts get.

Er, sorry to break off into a small side tangent.

I do however think that outside of maybe a Pet Battle phone game, which would rock, we won't see much in the way of WoW proper ever hitting Mobile. If it won't port to consoles I HIGHLY doubt it will ever port to mobile.
    #GarroshDidNothingWrong #TeamLightboundGarrosh
    #EXMVP

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cokin View Post
    I believe that in a near futur we will learn tht the game is going on the phones .Trades gones, flying gone ,pvp almost gone
    Just another doomsayer thread.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep they gonna make the bejeweled world quest into wow's next expansion and its gonna be phone only.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Byucknah The Red View Post
    I'm uh... I'm just going to leave this here... for anyone who needs it. Not like I would use it or anything, not with my 9,000IQ brain and stuff, but... ya know... if anyone wants it for WoW.

https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/misspelled

In all seriousness, there is a lot of reliance on technology and things like spellcheck now. I don't think there is any real shame in relying on it a bit but there sure are some tweets, posts, ect that I have seen that absolutely blow my mind. Spell check comes standard on most mobile devices and web browsers and yet it still surprises me how bad some posts get.

Er, sorry to break off into a small side tangent.

I do however think that outside of maybe a Pet Battle phone game, which would rock, we won't see much in the way of WoW proper ever hitting Mobile. If it won't port to consoles I HIGHLY doubt it will ever port to mobile.
    Spell check usually comes in the language of the phones setting or even PC in some cases, my spellcheck for example is dutch + french.
    Since you know, English is not the native language for the majority of people online.

I don't see wow hitting android shelves outside of their mission / chat function and AH even being scrapped in it's entirety should be a clear indication of the amount of fucks given about said platform, it's purely reserved for cancerous little pay to win games and the occasional "eternal" brainfart, which is aimed at the lowest common denominator like first post OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Cokin View Post
    Are you saying trades and flying will be gone or are gone? Either way, you're wrong on both counts. And pvp is still there just as much as ever. So why exactly do you think the game is going to phones? This is a ridiculous assumption with no basis in reality. Your troll bait would be better off if you just said you thought wow was shutting down in the future.

10+ Year Old Account
    The future of wow is playing without "necessary" addons!

Ya heard it here first.
    Subarashii chin chin mono
    Kintama no kami aru

If WoW ever goes to phones, I'm out. If flying is completely gone , I'm out. Flying needs to be enabled from day one of any xpac. It was that way in MoP and it didn't ruin anything. Don't tell me it ruined world PvP because I couldn't give a rat's tookus about that. They could make it require buying a license and learning to ride the new flying creatures and have it be a quest line that takes no more than 2 weeks to complete. I could live with that but this pathfinder nonsense has got to go. Locking it behind rep is ridiculous. It's like the new factions saying, "Okay, we like you now, you can fly in our airspace." Stupid. They want our help but restrict us in our ability to give it?

The future of WoW, hopefully, will be like it always has been. Fantastic new things coming out which people like at first, then start moaning and whining about and saying the xpac is the worst ever, and then a few years later looking back and saying, "Remember how great that was?"

It will always be a game for relatively powerful PC's mainly running Windows and that's how it should be.
    Desktop ------------------------------- Laptop- Asus ROG Zephyrus G14
    AMD Ryzen 5 5600X CPU ---------------AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS with Radeon 680M graphics
    AMD RX 6600XT GPU -------------------AMD Radeon RX 6800S discrete graphics
    16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM ----------------16 GB DDR5-4800 RAM
    1 TB WD Black SN770 NVMe SSD ------1 TB WD Black SN850 NVMe SSD