1. #1

    Futur of world of warcraft ?????

    What or where is it going ?????
    I believe that in a near futur we will learn tht the game is going on the phones .Trades gones, flying gone ,pvp almost gone

  2. #2
    We will also be chatting exclusively with emoticons and memes ingame, because we can't spell to save our lives and why even bother when we can converse in pepes and silly icons.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    We will also be chatting exclusively with emoticons and memes ingame, because we can't spell to save our lives and why even bother when we can converse in pepes and silly icons.
    He said future.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    We will also be chatting exclusively with emoticons and memes ingame, because we can't spell to save our lives and why even bother when we can converse in pepes and silly icons.
    I'm uh... I'm just going to leave this here... for anyone who needs it. Not like I would use it or anything, not with my 9,000IQ brain and stuff, but... ya know... if anyone wants it for WoW.

    https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/misspelled

    In all seriousness, there is a lot of reliance on technology and things like spellcheck now. I don't think there is any real shame in relying on it a bit but there sure are some tweets, posts, ect that I have seen that absolutely blow my mind. Spell check comes standard on most mobile devices and web browsers and yet it still surprises me how bad some posts get.

    Er, sorry to break off into a small side tangent.

    I do however think that outside of maybe a Pet Battle phone game, which would rock, we won't see much in the way of WoW proper ever hitting Mobile. If it won't port to consoles I HIGHLY doubt it will ever port to mobile.
    #GarroshDidNothingWrong #TeamLightboundGarrosh
    #MVP

  5. #5

  6. #6
    The Undying Gehco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    FEEL THE WRATH OF MY SPANNER!!
    Posts
    30,713
    Quote Originally Posted by Cokin View Post
    What or where is it going ?????
    I believe that in a near futur we will learn tht the game is going on the phones .Trades gones, flying gone ,pvp almost gone
    Just another doomsayer thread.
    Stuff can be fixed, just get enough glue or duct tape!
    Roses are red, mana is blue. Suramar Guards, Will always find you!

  7. #7
    I am Murloc! Nnyco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Haomarush
    Posts
    5,142
    Yep they gonna make the bejeweled world quest into wow's next expansion and its gonna be phone only.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Byucknah The Red View Post
    I'm uh... I'm just going to leave this here... for anyone who needs it. Not like I would use it or anything, not with my 9,000IQ brain and stuff, but... ya know... if anyone wants it for WoW.

    https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/misspelled

    In all seriousness, there is a lot of reliance on technology and things like spellcheck now. I don't think there is any real shame in relying on it a bit but there sure are some tweets, posts, ect that I have seen that absolutely blow my mind. Spell check comes standard on most mobile devices and web browsers and yet it still surprises me how bad some posts get.

    Er, sorry to break off into a small side tangent.

    I do however think that outside of maybe a Pet Battle phone game, which would rock, we won't see much in the way of WoW proper ever hitting Mobile. If it won't port to consoles I HIGHLY doubt it will ever port to mobile.
    Spell check usually comes in the language of the phones setting or even PC in some cases, my spellcheck for example is dutch + french.
    Since you know, English is not the native language for the majority of people online.

    I don't see wow hitting android shelves outside of their mission / chat function and AH even being scrapped in it's entirety should be a clear indication of the amount of fucks given about said platform, it's purely reserved for cancerous little pay to win games and the occasional "eternal" brainfart, which is aimed at the lowest common denominator like first post OP.
    "Calling someone a 'dense spaz' is against the rules and considered a minor form of flaming."
    "If blizz dick was made of bubble gum 95% of this forum would be blowing bubbles 24 / 7"
    "You have been infracted for 5 points for Minor Flaming. While i mostly agree with you, calling Whales "fucking retards" isn't allowed."

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Cokin View Post
    What or where is it going ?????
    I believe that in a near futur we will learn tht the game is going on the phones .Trades gones, flying gone ,pvp almost gone
    Are you saying trades and flying will be gone or are gone? Either way, you're wrong on both counts. And pvp is still there just as much as ever. So why exactly do you think the game is going to phones? This is a ridiculous assumption with no basis in reality. Your troll bait would be better off if you just said you thought wow was shutting down in the future.

  10. #10
    Herald of the Titans Nagrash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Nagrand
    Posts
    2,719
    The future of wow is playing without "necessary" addons!

    Ya heard it here first.
    Comfortably Numb

  11. #11
    If WoW ever goes to phones, I'm out. If flying is completely gone , I'm out. Flying needs to be enabled from day one of any xpac. It was that way in MoP and it didn't ruin anything. Don't tell me it ruined world PvP because I couldn't give a rat's tookus about that. They could make it require buying a license and learning to ride the new flying creatures and have it be a quest line that takes no more than 2 weeks to complete. I could live with that but this pathfinder nonsense has got to go. Locking it behind rep is ridiculous. It's like the new factions saying, "Okay, we like you now, you can fly in our airspace." Stupid. They want our help but restrict us in our ability to give it?

    The future of WoW, hopefully, will be like it always has been. Fantastic new things coming out which people like at first, then start moaning and whining about and saying the xpac is the worst ever, and then a few years later looking back and saying, "Remember how great that was?"

    It will always be a game for relatively powerful PC's mainly running Windows and that's how it should be.
    AMD FX-6300 CPU
    AMD RX470 GPU
    16gb RAM
    1 TB Samsung 860 QVO SSD

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •