Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Jaina certainly had RNG there, but after the first intermission nerf it was pretty static really. You could still get silly avalanche here and there, but if that legit prevented what would otherwise be a kill - it would be a kill in couple of pulls from there anyway.

IMO 700 wipes for a rank that is long post nerfs really has nothing to do with "hectic" - it was most likely a case of fundamental issues between monitor and chair for numerous team members.
    Oh but they they did start progressing it before nerf.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris View Post
    Oh but they they did start progressing it before nerf.
    What a coincidence, we did too and were rank 350 with like 250 wipes or so. Please... 700 wipes on Jaina and a long after the nerf at that with the 700th place? lulz...

We literally killed her next week after nerf, because that nerf removed pretty much most real RNG there was in this fight. At this point you literally had to be retarded to not consistently get into second intermission, because everything up to that point was almost static aside from Avalanche and some P1 RNG that did not matter any at that point.

- - - Updated - - -

Really, m8, I have no clue where you picked up those stories, but if you think that 700 wipes for Jaina was "normal"... then I just don't know what to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    What a coincidence, we did too and were rank 350 with like 250 wipes or so. Please... 700 wipes on Jaina and a long after the nerf at that with the 700th place? lulz...

We literally killed her next week after nerf, because that nerf removed pretty much most real RNG there was in this fight. At this point you literally had to be retarded to not consistently get into second intermission, because everything up to that point was almost static aside from Avalanche and some P1 RNG that did not matter any at that point.

- - - Updated - - -

Really, m8, I have no clue where you picked up those stories, but if you think that 700 wipes for Jaina was "normal"... then I just don't know what to say.
    Ok dude, another one that needs to start reading with comprehension.

First post: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post51416663
    Second post: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post51418461

Where the hell have I said it is "normal"? What does it say in my second post?

nobody on my server got under 300, most was more like 400-500+. And there were some over 700 until it was nerfed. Guldan was not even close to these numbers.
    Every single thing I said is 100% correct.

Guldan was straightforward boss that was killable without any nerfs. Little rng involved.

Titanforging is fine, but they should make it so every time a boss fails to drop a piece of gear you get a token that increases the ilevel of a piece of gear by five up to the titanforging cap, so you can max out with enough work. The RNG is the main issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Soeroah View Post
    Titanforging is fine, but they should make it so every time a boss fails to drop a piece of gear you get a token that increases the ilevel of a piece of gear by five up to the titanforging cap, so you can max out with enough work. The RNG is the main issue.
    Why don't you ask for blizzard to just mail you gear instead? Why do you feel so entitled that you think you deserve gear everytime you kill a boss? This has never happened in the history of WoW.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    I'm trying to provide feedback so that the game can be enjoyable again.
    1: Use the official wow forums instead then
    2: Unsub and state the reason of unsubbing, using your earlier statement would work just fine (the one about playing for 15 years so i know all about this game)
    3: Stop making silly posts on these forums
    4: Titanforging or Warforging is a nice bonus now and again
    5: It also happens to Mythic gear, but these items are closer to the said cap for said forging.
    6: I laughed a lot reading this whole thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Soeroah View Post
    rofl this is a top tier mmo-champ answer

yikes.

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Why don't you ask for blizzard to just mail you gear instead? Why do you feel so entitled that you think you deserve gear everytime you kill a boss? This has never happened in the history of WoW.
    I don't even raid, mate, I was offering a solution for raiders based off what I've seen them complain about. I'm perfectly happy with the current gearing system.

Uh, you can't read with comprehension and blame me for that?

And yet again, you are twisting information to your favor. Their best rank was something around 388.
    PS. Another guild on this realm, had rank world rank 222 on BOD, was at 500-600 wipes on Jaina.

Just admit you were wrong and be done with it. I don't get it, how hard is to admit you were wrong? The more you go into it the more your pride will get hurt.
    it's called Reading Comprehension, not "read with comprehension", also that is not a relevant comeback.

Show me the world rank 222 guild with 500-600 wipe then buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    TF is working exactly as intended and is good for the health of the game. That´s the very reason it´s still here. And threads whining about this are not exactly original.
    Because of statements like this 1, Blizzard won't give up on their retarded ideas.

I think playing WoW for close to 15 years makes me qualified to say what's good design and what's not. More qualified than the developers who gave us the complete and utter trainwreck that is BfA.
    No it doesn't. Their game and they put it together, so they are automatically more qualified than you. You think you are batter at it? Go make your own game the way you want. It should make a ton of money since you claim to be such a genius.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    No it doesn't. Their game and they put it together, so they are automatically more qualified than you. You think you are batter at it? Go make your own game the way you want. It should make a ton of money since you claim to be such a genius.
    Ok
    "Hey guys you aren't going to be able to fly anymore"
    Community feedback comes
    "Ok guys you can fly"

"Hey guys depleting keystone's is a good idea"
    Community feedback
    "Ok guys you can't deplete anymore"

The devs aren't God and they make really shitty design decisions and hate admitting when they are wrong.

On the flip side the community has really shitty ideas

Quote Originally Posted by Tumile View Post
    it's called Reading Comprehension, not "read with comprehension", also that is not a relevant comeback.

Show me the world rank 222 guild with 500-600 wipe then buddy.
    Oh but I just showed you. If you look hard enough you will even find that I was in that guild from WoD to Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    Ok
    "Hey guys you aren't going to be able to fly anymore"
    Community feedback comes
    "Ok guys you can fly"

"Hey guys depleting keystone's is a good idea"
    Community feedback
    "Ok guys you can't deplete anymore"

The devs aren't God and they make really shitty design decisions and hate admitting when they are wrong.

On the flip side the community has really shitty ideas
    Your opinion, not fact.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    Your opinion, not fact.
    Which part is opinion??

The devs screwing up and eventually having to fix it after denying there is a problem IS FACT.

Look at the BFA m+ cache problem
    They tried to justify the item Nerf from beta by equating azerite item to legion legendary items and then saying "we changed it weeks before launch so it's not noteworthy"
    After community feedback and proof that the system didn't work it was changed.... reluctantly.

The community having crap ideas is also fact
    Just look at half of the "fixes" players have for classes

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Geeze this thread just reminded me when "RNGforging" was announced back in WoD it was supposed to be something that would happen instead of sockets, or instead of tertiary stats.

Then they removed Tertiary stats entirely and made it stack with sockets, and now here we are. Where instead of it being "what goodie are you going to get" it's "keep farming until you get all the goodies at once."
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    TF is working exactly as intended and is good for the health of the game. That´s the very reason it´s still here. And threads whining about this are not exactly original.
    How is titanforging a positive for the game??

If I get a titanforged bis trinket from a boss then I have no reason to do that boss or any other source of trinkets.

My mage was 401 before 8.2 and it never did more than LFR and warfronts

I could take that into high m+ or heroic raids and I would fail but according to the system I belong in that content

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Geeze this thread just reminded me when "RNGforging" was announced back in WoD it was supposed to be something that would happen instead of sockets, or instead of tertiary stats.

Then they removed Tertiary stats entirely and made it stack with sockets, and now here we are. Where instead of it being "what goodie are you going to get" it's "keep farming until you get all the goodies at once."
    They never removed tertiary stats
    Warforging existed in MoP

I think playing WoW for close to 15 years makes me qualified to say what's good design and what's not. More qualified than the developers who gave us the complete and utter trainwreck that is BfA.
    What you have is what is good for you, which is not necessary what is good for the game overall.

Oh but I just showed you. If you look hard enough you will even find that I was in that guild from WoD to Legion.
    wat....