Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    Geeze this thread just reminded me when "RNGforging" was announced back in WoD it was supposed to be something that would happen instead of sockets, or instead of tertiary stats.

Then they removed Tertiary stats entirely and made it stack with sockets, and now here we are. Where instead of it being "what goodie are you going to get" it's "keep farming until you get all the goodies at once."
    WoW: Wyrmrest Accord - Alliance
    Classic: Bloodsail Buccaneers - Alliance
    FFXIV: Crystal Datacenter (Balmung & Mateus servers)
    "In the spirit of education, the first thing I would like to impress upon you is one of the most surprising lessons I learned: Public speculation is always wrong. Always." - John Staats, The WoW Diary

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    TF is working exactly as intended and is good for the health of the game. That´s the very reason it´s still here. And threads whining about this are not exactly original.
    How is titanforging a positive for the game??

If I get a titanforged bis trinket from a boss then I have no reason to do that boss or any other source of trinkets.

My mage was 401 before 8.2 and it never did more than LFR and warfronts

I could take that into high m+ or heroic raids and I would fail but according to the system I belong in that content

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Geeze this thread just reminded me when "RNGforging" was announced back in WoD it was supposed to be something that would happen instead of sockets, or instead of tertiary stats.

Then they removed Tertiary stats entirely and made it stack with sockets, and now here we are. Where instead of it being "what goodie are you going to get" it's "keep farming until you get all the goodies at once."
    They never removed tertiary stats
    Warforging existed in MoP

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    I think playing WoW for close to 15 years makes me qualified to say what's good design and what's not. More qualified than the developers who gave us the complete and utter trainwreck that is BfA.
    What you have is what is good for you, which is not necessary what is good for the game overall.

Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris View Post
    Oh but I just showed you. If you look hard enough you will even find that I was in that guild from WoD to Legion.
    wat....