Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
  1. #61
    Heavy tax on toxic masculinity and non soy products.
    M-mom? M-m-mommy, p-please d-d-d-don't kill me. I-I rea-lly am not j-just a lump of cells. Pleasssse Mommy.

  2. #62
    Scarab Lord The Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Hallownest
    Posts
    4,656
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    King is the head of government but yes.
    I'm just saying that if the King is tricked into taking action by someone with ulterior motives the King is not the sole party responsible. He was also then absent when the Defias proceeded to consolidate their power. He bears some blame but not THE blame.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    Heavy tax on toxic masculinity and non soy products.
    Does Azeroth have soy? Has that been established? I know they have okra.

    But no pancakes. Heathens.
    Last edited by The Knight; 2019-07-24 at 08:03 PM.

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by The Knight View Post
    I'm just saying that if the King is tricked into taking action by someone with ulterior motives the King is not the sole party responsible. He was also then absent when the Defias proceeded to consolidate their power. He bears some blame but not THE blame.


    Does Azeroth have soy? Has that been established? I know they have okra.

    But no pancakes. Heathens.
    Yes https://www.wowhead.com/item=74853/100-year-soy-sauce special edition for connaisseurs!
    M-mom? M-m-mommy, p-please d-d-d-don't kill me. I-I rea-lly am not j-just a lump of cells. Pleasssse Mommy.

  4. #64
    Scarab Lord The Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Hallownest
    Posts
    4,656
    Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    Yes https://www.wowhead.com/item=74853/100-year-soy-sauce special edition for connaisseurs!
    They do! I had forgotten! Soy all around!

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by The Knight View Post
    Does Azeroth have soy?
    From totally-non-stereotypical-china... er, Pandaland.
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    I'll buy an Anduin shirt if Delaryn doesn't end up betraying Sylvanas by the end of the expansion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    From totally-non-stereotypical-china... er, Pandaland.
    I wish they had shown some more unsavory elements of chinese culture, like water torture device and gutter oil.

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    I wish they had shown some more unsavory elements of chinese culture, like water torture device and gutter oil.
    At least in Mogu Empire.
    I give my flesh and blood freely to the Warchief. I am the instrument of my Warchief's desire. I am a weapon of my Warchief's command.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread

  8. #68
    The Lightbringer Soon-TM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Netherstorm
    Posts
    3,737
    Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    Yes https://www.wowhead.com/item=74853/100-year-soy-sauce special edition for connaisseurs!
    Now I can see what was all that big fuss about Pandaland about. Varian was advised by his boi to monopolise the soy market
    "The heart of the Horde" = Alliance-approved Horde

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •