Is there any intent to fix the dungeons?

As it stands, every time we've done Tol Dagor we're unable to time it because mobs keeps coming through walls or floors or just disappearing and then coming back during boss fights to fuck us up.

This has been happening since launch, do they even have any intent to fix this? We consider Tol Dagor a dead key now and just downgrade it because of all the bugs making it pretty much impossible to time at higher keys. We were doing a +15 and we were doing well on time and then when pulling trash for second boss mobs started disappearing to nowhere. I sit down to drink and we pull, the second I heal the tank I get gangbanged by mobs that are downstairs and hitting me through the floor. So, we wipe. Then we find those mobs and kill them and then do the boss again. Then when we're going to third boss, we get aggro through the wall but they don't come, so I can't drink for the whole upper floor and then suddenly I get shot through the wall and we wiped. Go back to kill those mobs as well, tank pulls and I'm on my way there to heal and mobs aggros on me through the wall and I die. We wipe, again. Then we decided to just skip it.

What the fuck is this dungeon? How did this pass beta and how has it not been fixed yet?
    Last edited by Freighter; 2019-07-21 at 10:03 PM.

I concur. It was buggy during season one with spawn of G'huun rushing through grids, doors or floor. It was buggy during season two with ghost pulling mobs from floor below on their way to group. Not happy to hear it's still buggy in season three. As healer, not being able to regen is hard, getting aggro from out of space after first heal is infuriating.

The strange thing is that Waycrest Manor is built in the same fashion but doesn't bug quite as much (happened during season one, haven't seen any season two or three)/

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can echo the statements. Generally happens with emissaries on the floor prior to reaching the canons. If you go anywhere near the walls it's pretty likely you're going to pull stuff on the other side whether you want to or not. It's also pretty easy to pull the mobs that sit still and occasionally channel the flame thrower thing at various points, to where it will just sit there keeping members in combat for the rest of the instance.

There were lots of well known ways to pull through the walls using the canons in S2, in addition to pulling Bobby through the wall using ground placed AoEs (generally on purpose). All of this seems to be easier to do by accident this season, and I've seen some funny things being pulled this season (either focusing iris ignores walls or just doesn't obey a Z-axis at all.

I guess it depends on your stance. People wanting to push top times probably want these things to exist, even though they are pretty silly. You shouldn't be able to pull mobs through a physical wall IMO.

i've had some teleporting and dissapearing mobs in there, but nowhere near the frequency you are describing. so i'm guessing there is something you can/can't do to minimize it until they get around to fixing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinro View Post
    What the fuck is this dungeon? How did this pass beta and how has it not been fixed yet?
    Waycrest got some similar issues as well. Some abilitys/azerite traits just pull through the walls or from Z-axis.

Its just a L2P issue at this late into the x-pack.
    >If you see a Demo-WL standing in known spots and forcefully trigger the pulls, its on the player.
    >Same with frost DK sindragos fury and the azerite trait and many other long range abilitys with Z-axis range.
    >Eyebeam from DH is maybe one of the biggest offenders for unwanted pulls and since the class is overpopulated in M+ many TANKs just adapted for pulling pattern for DH in particular, because your average DH player wont just hold eyebeam for a second, even if it means a full group wipe.

Atal'Dazar Vol'kaal totems / wall-pack the same issue again. Players ignoring knows issues and forcefully pulling the skipp-group because of pure ignorance or just for trolling.
    -

Had a waycrest manor 12 fail due to mobs coming up from the basement during the tree boss. Great dungeon, if not for the bugs. We would have timed if we didn't wipe there due to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ange View Post
    Waycrest got some similar issues as well. Some abilitys/azerite traits just pull through the walls or from Z-axis.

>If you see a Demo-WL standing in known spots and forcefully trigger the pulls, its on the player.
    >Same with frost DK sindragos fury and the azerite trait and many other long range abilitys with Z-axis range.
    >Eyebeam from DH is maybe one of the biggest offenders for unwanted pulls and since the class is overpopulated in M+ many TANKs just adapted for pulling pattern for DH in particular, because your average DH player wont just hold eyebeam for a second, even if it means a full group wipe.

Atal'Dazar Vol'kaal totems / wall-pack the same issue again. Players ignoring knows issues and forcefully pulling the skipp-group because of pure ignorance or just for trolling.
    You keep talking about "known issues", but I play DH and never had that happen to me, and I have 0 clue about where it could even happen. Is there somewhere a handy summary of all places to avoid eye-meming?

Quote Originally Posted by Jinro View Post
    As it stands, every time we've done Tol Dagor we're unable to time it because mobs keeps coming through walls or floors or just disappearing and then coming back during boss fights to fuck us up.

This has been happening since launch, do they even have any intent to fix this? We consider Tol Dagor a dead key now and just downgrade it because of all the bugs making it pretty much impossible to time at higher keys. We were doing a +15 and we were doing well on time and then when pulling trash for second boss mobs started disappearing to nowhere. I sit down to drink and we pull, the second I heal the tank I get gangbanged by mobs that are downstairs and hitting me through the floor. So, we wipe. Then we find those mobs and kill them and then do the boss again. Then when we're going to third boss, we get aggro through the wall but they don't come, so I can't drink for the whole upper floor and then suddenly I get shot through the wall and we wiped. Go back to kill those mobs as well, tank pulls and I'm on my way there to heal and mobs aggros on me through the wall and I die. We wipe, again. Then we decided to just skip it.

While you are right that these bugs should exist, I think that you are overly exaggerating. I've done so, so many tol dagor keys since launch, and I never, ever had a bug occur to me and my friends. Now, I know that this doesn't mean the bug doesn't exist, but you are kinda bullshitting when you act as if a Tol Dagor is a dead key, when up until the end of season 2, a tol dagor was the prime push key for nearly everyone due to how easy it is. You sound more like a kid who got bugged once and never went in again really.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ange View Post
    Wow...just wow. Just ignore that the company literally making massive profit off the players refuses to spend the money to fix their product resulting in them still making massive profits...

/facepalm

It will get fixed instantly... if it affects the MDI.. but as long as its just a big part of the paying customer base why would they bother?

Quote Originally Posted by Jangri- View Post
    You keep talking about "known issues", but I play DH and never had that happen to me, and I have 0 clue about where it could even happen. Is there somewhere a handy summary of all places to avoid eye-meming?
    "Don't stand in openings and meme in the direction of other packs/bosses" has worked really well for me since bfa dropped.

Hell, I've pulled extra stuff due to fel rush bugging and launching me across the galaxy way more than eyebeam has pulled (not counting user error).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Low Hanging Fruit View Post
    It will get fixed instantly... if it affects the MDI.. but as long as its just a big part of the paying customer base why would they bother?
    If it was happening as much as people like to claim, it would have happened during the MDI back in October.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post
    Wow...just wow. Just ignore that the company literally making massive profit off the players refuses to spend the money to fix their product resulting in them still making massive profits...

/facepalm
    He didn't say ignore the issue. But if it has been an issue since release, there is no reason to expect blizzard to fix it now. So that leaves us with three options: avoid the dungeon, suck it up and pull extra shit, or (like the person you quoted said) L2P around the bug.

Did like 100 td and waycrest never have experienced this bug.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't think I've not had this happen since Season 2. Every single run pulled stuff through the walls. Then mysteriously 4 minutes later trash would show up.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post

/facepalm
    I am not saying that keeping bugs in the game is a good thing, but if you are a casual player you should allready know at this late into the xpack where the issues are and just work with it - just like MDI teams took advantage from canon-wall pulls, to pull more trash faster.

I don't like the bugs either, since my main class is effected aswell and when I am tanking I have to keep in mind all problematic specs and pulls to deal with it properly.

But to make a thread about it - after 12 months - is just silly.
    -