Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    5+ Year Old Account
    these are neat! im dying waiting for classic so pouring over stuff like this is really keeping me occupied lol.

Nice, i cant wait to rerun the Original Dungeons

Very cool! I still get lost in Wailing Caverns, and, looking at the image here, I can see why!

It seems that BRD is missing Houndmaster Grebmar. Ah false alarm there it is.
    Last edited by Grizzelbar; 2019-08-17 at 08:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Might be useful to indicate who drops the Key to the City in Strat. I can never remember who but I know it's on the Living side.

I don't get lost in the Sunken Temple. What confuses me is the puzzle to access the lower area. I never got those who got lost in WC personally. Getting lost getting there yeah but the instance itself? Nah.

BRS and BRD...damn Blizzard for making them 2+ hour instances. LOL.
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

Wailing Caverns is just "hug the wall on the left". That was actually too difficult so they chopped out most of the dungeon.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

High Overlord
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GoraksGuide View Post
    Very cool! I still get lost in Wailing Caverns, and, looking at the image here, I can see why!
    Me too, this is the one I had the most trouble with. I'm pretty sure I got it right, but it still worries me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    Wailing Caverns is just "hug the wall on the left". That was actually too difficult so they chopped out most of the dungeon.
    I was surprised at how much they did cut out when i compared the new to the original maps. It was a huge amount.

Any chance for a downloadable zip? Easier than single downloading all 28 but regardless well done

7+ Year Old Account
    Amazing work! Thank you very much for this!

High Overlord
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampyrr View Post
    Any chance for a downloadable zip? Easier than single downloading all 28 but regardless well done
    I'll see what I can do.