Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    these are neat! im dying waiting for classic so pouring over stuff like this is really keeping me occupied lol.

Nice, i cant wait to rerun the Original Dungeons

Quote Originally Posted by ReverendChris View Post
    That is the beauty of choice, you don't have to use the maps if you don't want to. A lot of people have already done this content & don't want to "fumble around" this time. Either way is fine.
    And a lot of people have done this content and would still get lost in original ST so they need the map!

Very cool! I still get lost in Wailing Caverns, and, looking at the image here, I can see why!

It seems that BRD is missing Houndmaster Grebmar. Ah false alarm there it is.
    Last edited by Grizzelbar; 2019-08-17 at 08:48 PM.

Might be useful to indicate who drops the Key to the City in Strat. I can never remember who but I know it's on the Living side.

I don't get lost in the Sunken Temple. What confuses me is the puzzle to access the lower area. I never got those who got lost in WC personally. Getting lost getting there yeah but the instance itself? Nah.

BRS and BRD...damn Blizzard for making them 2+ hour instances. LOL.
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

Wailing Caverns is just "hug the wall on the left". That was actually too difficult so they chopped out most of the dungeon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    I want the ruins of K'aresh for 9.0 as I envision it as Netherstorm on steroids. A broken, shattered world. Eco-domes are stuck on various chunks to protect flora & fauna. I imagine a K'aresh ocean & maybe some islands contained in an eco dome or a snow-capped peak with some jungle valleys in another. Flesh version of Ethereals that never got altered. Space platforms as in Starcraft. Just a totally fantastic tileset & theme that I'd be very keen to explore. They could do some wild things.

Quote Originally Posted by GoraksGuide View Post
    Very cool! I still get lost in Wailing Caverns, and, looking at the image here, I can see why!
    Me too, this is the one I had the most trouble with. I'm pretty sure I got it right, but it still worries me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    Wailing Caverns is just "hug the wall on the left". That was actually too difficult so they chopped out most of the dungeon.
    I was surprised at how much they did cut out when i compared the new to the original maps. It was a huge amount.

Old D&D player, turned WoW addict. Live streaming Classic WoW.
    [About Me] [My Classic Blog]
    My battletag is: RevChris#1597

Any chance for a downloadable zip? Easier than single downloading all 28 but regardless well done

Amazing work! Thank you very much for this!

Quote Originally Posted by Vampyrr View Post
    Any chance for a downloadable zip? Easier than single downloading all 28 but regardless well done
    I'll see what I can do.

Old D&D player, turned WoW addict. Live streaming Classic WoW.
    [About Me] [My Classic Blog]
    My battletag is: RevChris#1597