Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hope they hire the artist soon

Well... that author has more imagination than the people working at blizzard, but we already know that team has far ran out of imagination.

10+ Year Old Account
    That goblin warlock set
    Subarashii chin chin mono
    Kintama no kami aru

Quote Originally Posted by Void Fallen View Post
    The Void Elves sets are so amazing! I can't pick my favourite between the purple monk one and the ethereal warlock one.
    Omg I hadn't seen those last time I checked. They are awesome!
    Let my cries chill the living...

Quote Originally Posted by Swnem View Post
    Well... that author has more imagination than the people working at blizzard, but we already know that team has far ran out of imagination.
    We gotta keep in mind its might not only be lack of creativity though. The author of these sets listed above, were made by someone who has no time preassure at all. The designers at blizzard do have time preassure and probably are not allowed to go completely into their own imagination. Not sure how the process works at blizzard though

Damn those are insanely cool. The lightforged and Void elf ones are great. The pandaren one is honestly better than anything I could possibly think of, has a sha-theme and it looks great. All of them are really nice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Those armor sets are looking very nice and lore based - something Blizzard should have done ages ago. Would be nice if they get in touch with the creator and implement them into the game.