10+ Year Old Account

When is the next wow leak?

Hey guys! Does anyone have any idea when the next leak is coming out? I'm looking forward to reading something new this week.

15+ Year Old Account
    In a sec, prolly

Quote Originally Posted by Penegal View Post
    Hey guys! Does anyone have any idea when the next leak is coming out? I'm looking forward to reading something new this week.
    Finishing up typing now.... Is there anything in particular you want me to make up (sorry, I meant leak)?

I kinda enjoy reading em too, even though they are fake. The ideas sounds fun

Quote Originally Posted by Cazle View Post
    They are all the same very small handful of regurgitated ideas that have already been speculated for months beforehand.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boole View Post
    Finishing up typing now.... Is there anything in particular you want me to make up (sorry, I meant leak)?
    Yeah, what are the plans for Warriors going into 9.0? Will we be gods at the start or only at the end of the expansion?

We still have so much content available, why do we need leaks?

After this thread, probably later today. I might do a leak myself. Except mine will be good, and not fake because my dad is Ion's barber and last week when they were talking shop, Ion said the next expansion will revolve around Yrel seducing Anduin into starting a Holy Crusade. Everyone that does not embrace The Light shall be smitten. Anduin will be swept away by Yrel's knowledge of The Light and her beauty. The story will revolve around Taelia Fordragon having to save Anduin from Yrel. Except Taelia is killed by Yrel in mid expansion patch, so Tess Greymane will become Anduin's new betrothed.

WORLD OF WARCRAFT: THE HOLY CRUSADE

Level cap raised to 130.
    New zones: Dragon Isles for the Horde and Lightforged Elwynn Forest for the Alliance (everything the light touches turns into a shining paradise; think sparkling fawns and squirrels, phased for level 130.)
    New Class: Bard - Shatter your enemy's ear drums with rocking guitar SOLOS!!!

Final raid will be Siege of Stormwind where The Horde, along with some rebelling Horde leaders storm Stormwind Keep to free Anduin from Yrel's entrancement. Bosses will feature resurrected Uther the Lightbringer and Tiffin Wrynn, an embodiment of The Light that is keeping Anduin from breaking free from Yrel's clasp.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    After this thread, probably later today. I might do a leak myself. Except mine will be good, and not fake because my dad is Ion's barber and last week when they were talking shop, Ion said the next expansion will revolve around Yrel seducing Anduin into starting a Holy Crusade. Everyone that does not embrace The Light shall be smitten. Anduin will be swept away by Yrel's knowledge of The Light and her beauty. The story will revolve around Taelia Fordragon having to save Anduin from Yrel. Except Taelia is killed by Yrel in mid expansion patch, so Tess Greymane will become Anduin's new betrothed.

Level cap raised to 130.
    New zones: Dragon Isles for the Horde and Lightforged Elwynn Forest for the Alliance (everything the light touches turns into a shining paradise; think sparkling fawns and squirrels, phased for level 130.)

Final raid will be Siege of Stormwind where The Horde, along with some rebelling Horde leaders storm Stormwind Keep to free Anduin from Yrel's entrancement. Bosses will feature resurrected Uther the Lightbringer and Tiffin Wrynn, an embodiment of The Light that is keeping Anduin from breaking free from Yrel's clasp.
    Amazing. Heard it here first folks!!

There´s new stuff every day, nothing of it is true, though.

Level cap raised to 130.

In other words, WORLD OF WARCRAFT: YREL'S WAGGLE.

I'd preorder that right now. Wouldn't even need to bribe me with a mount.

You'll have your "leak" ss soon as someone decides to sit at their computer instead of going to the bathroom.

Quote Originally Posted by Boole View Post
    Make Sylvanas maintain the warchief mantle. I want to drink salt.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cazle View Post
    I do the same.

- - - Updated - - -

Level cap raised to 130.

Will my goat waifu be safe?
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

We have to go back to Pandaria to get more leeks.

10+ Year Old Account
    What's wrong with asking Ion's cat (or was it dog?) as you did in your last thread?
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't make pointless threads.

Closing.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."