Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
LastLast
  1. #21
    Kul Tiran shaman would have made perfect sense.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by CrawlFromThePit View Post
    Deleting factions is for the greater good, not for me, I play horde, I get all the benefits, the free kills, all the bonuses. You asking for COSMETICS is purely just for yourself, I don't know exactly why since when you play you're not supposed to look at your toon. Not only that but there's already plenty of good options for every classes, they kept adding more.

    What did they do about factions other than making it worse every fucking time? Those are 2 completely different issues, one is useful for the game, the other is not.

    Basically you're asking for something you already got but you greedily want even more of it, I'm asking to fix an actual problem that's been plaguing the game for years, the fact you're trying to compare both is baffling.
    I'm not comparing them, I'm comparing your ridiculous statement of "be happy with what you have" "stop begging" "deal with what you have". Actually you're entire original response is completely contradictory to your signature despite your attempts at deflecting.

  3. #23
    Just play Horde like a shaman is supposed to be, easy

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Kul Tiran shaman would have made perfect sense.
    ?

    Good thing they exist isn't it

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Cazle View Post
    Okay lets say talking about raids isnt the same thing. But why would it matter if you're pet is bigger than the race? Play gnome demo lock, your felguard is bigger. So i dont even see how having a pet that is bigger than your character is a reason to make the race just not be able to play that sertain class..

    Explain please, im curious how this works.
    I already explained that in the original post you quoted.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Just play Horde like a shaman is supposed to be, easy

    - - - Updated - - -



    ?

    Good thing they exist isn't it
    I mean, true. Everyone should just go horde. But I have a bunch of baby friends that don't want to switch to horde because they're apparently still 13 year olds that think the alliance are the "good guys".

  5. #25
    The Patient CrawlFromThePit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    The Depths Bellow
    Posts
    280
    Quote Originally Posted by Gr4vitas View Post
    I'm not comparing them, I'm comparing your ridiculous statement of "be happy with what you have" "stop begging" "deal with what you have". Actually you're entire original response is completely contradictory to your signature despite your attempts at deflecting.
    Obviously that applies to things that are meaningless, like having more races for one class when you already have enough. Like people asking for more food when the fridge is full, or asking for more cash when they make plenty. It's called greed. Do you already have many options to make a shaman? Yes you do. Do the players have the option to play in a well balanced population in the game? No they don't.

    Call it deflecting all you want, I don't care how wrong you want to sound.
    Cure cancer, delete factions.

  6. #26
    Alliance Shaman

    Draenei
    Dwarf
    Dark iron Dwarf
    Pandaren
    Kul'Tiran

    Horde Paladin

    Blood Elf
    Zandalari Troll
    Tauren

    Alliance have 2 x more race options for their class counterparts.

  7. #27
    Kul Tirans were Blizzard's answer for all the cries demanding "human shaman" and "human druid". Funny how you ask for "worgen or anything" but have an issue against pandas that they're "furries". You want a cutesy race just make a female draenei.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by CrawlFromThePit View Post
    Obviously that applies to things that are meaningless, like having more races for one class when you already have enough. Like people asking for more food when the fridge is full, or asking for more cash when they make plenty. It's called greed. Do you already have many options to make a shaman? Yes you do. Do the players have the option to play in a well balanced population in the game? No they don't.

    Call it deflecting all you want, I don't care how wrong you want to sound.
    How is my opinion that shamans should have more alliance races less valid than your opinion that factions are bad for the game? The number of races available is hardly a "the fridge is full and you're asking for more food" situation rofl. Thats the whole point, the fridge is the most empty of any of the fridges.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Valhalladin View Post
    Alliance Shaman

    Draenei
    Dwarf
    Dark iron Dwarf
    Pandaren
    Kul'Tiran

    Horde Paladin

    Blood Elf
    Zandalari Troll
    Tauren

    Alliance have 2 x more race options for their class counterparts.
    Hey I'm all for horde getting more paladin races too man.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    Kul Tirans were Blizzard's answer for all the cries demanding "human shaman" and "human druid". Funny how you ask for "worgen or anything" but have an issue against pandas that they're "furries". You want a cutesy race just make a female draenei.
    I never said I have an issue with pandas because their "furries" I'm not even sure why you put quotes around "furries" as if I said that or something lmao.

    I specifically said I'm tired of playing literally exclusively fat races or a goat.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Gr4vitas View Post
    I already explained that in the original post you quoted.
    You didn't really... At least i dont see anything logically making sense to why gnome hunter doesnt make sense.. You litterally say it, a giant MAN eating pet.. What if human hunters wouldn't keep em happy, or a dwarf hunter.. Whats the difference there? You litterally say MAN eating, male human isnt a man? Dwarf male isnt a man? Again explain.

    Its just a dumb argument to why gnome hunter wouldn't make sense.. In my opinion every race/class combination in the game currently, makes sense one way or another.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Cazle View Post
    You didn't really... At least i dont see anything logically making sense to why gnome hunter doesnt make sense.. You litterally say it, a giant MAN eating pet.. What if human hunters wouldn't keep em happy, or a dwarf hunter.. Whats the difference there? You litterally say MAN eating, male human isnt a man? Dwarf male isnt a man? Again explain.

    Its just a dumb argument to why gnome hunter wouldn't make sense.. In my opinion every race/class combination in the game currently, makes sense one way or another.
    I don't know how the fact that gnomes are 1/10 the size of other races is going over your head.

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Valhalladin View Post
    Alliance Shaman

    Draenei
    Dwarf
    Dark iron Dwarf
    Pandaren
    Kul'Tiran

    Horde Paladin

    Blood Elf
    Zandalari Troll
    Tauren

    Alliance have 2 x more race options for their class counterparts.
    As it should be for as right now. They should not give class/race combination just to balance it between the factions. Just give the possibility if it makes sense lorewise.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Gr4vitas View Post
    I don't know how the fact that gnomes are 1/10 the size of other races is going over your head.
    But why would size matter having a pet ON YOUR SIDE and not fighting other mobs where the gnome could fit in 100x? It just doesnt make sense! Yeah gnomes are small, everyone knows that. But in what way would that even matter? Again if you look at the size of a pet, what about warlock then? Gnomes are just as big as the imps, thats it, others demons are bigger than warlock. Still gnomes were able to play warlock since vanilla?

    EDIT: If you really think size does matters the way you say it matters, then gnome shouldn't be a playable race at all, neither should a goblin. Which speaking of, do you think goblin hunter do make sense then? What exactly is the difference between goblin and gnome in your opinion in this case?

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Valhalladin View Post
    Alliance Shaman

    Draenei
    Dwarf
    Dark iron Dwarf
    Pandaren
    Kul'Tiran

    Horde Paladin

    Blood Elf
    Zandalari Troll
    Tauren

    Alliance have 2 x more race options for their class counterparts.
    Also lets be fair and honest, dwarf and dark iron dwarf are the same damn thing.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Cazle View Post
    As it should be for as right now. They should not give class/race combination just to balance it between the factions. Just give the possibility if it makes sense lorewise.

    - - - Updated - - -



    But why would size matter having a pet ON YOUR SIDE and not fighting other mobs where the gnome could fit in 100x? It just doesnt make sense! Yeah gnomes are small, everyone knows that. But in what way would that even matter? Again if you look at the size of a pet, what about warlock then? Gnomes are just as big as the imps, thats it, others demons are bigger than warlock. Still gnomes were able to play warlock since vanilla?
    Bro I don't know how else to say it, I've already explained it. The previous class fantasy around hunters taming pets and keeping them happy, summoning a minion of your own for your own bidding is probably a little different fantasy wise. There's a reason gnomes couldn't be hunters for the first 10 years of the game, and its for the aforementioned reasons, which (again repeating myself) were primarily class fantasy that no longer really exists. Also again, I don't think size matters, and I don't think gnomes shouldn't be hunters. You're getting way too deep into it. My point about gnome hunters was an example as to why they need to lift some other class / race restrictions, it was a dumb restriction to have much like most others at this point in the game.
    Last edited by Gr4vitas; 2019-07-23 at 02:18 PM.

  13. #33
    The Patient CrawlFromThePit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    The Depths Bellow
    Posts
    280
    Quote Originally Posted by Gr4vitas View Post
    How is my opinion that shamans should have more alliance races less valid than your opinion that factions are bad for the game? The number of races available is hardly a "the fridge is full and you're asking for more food" situation rofl. Thats the whole point, the fridge is the most empty of any of the fridges.
    Well think of it this way. What I'm asking for solves your problem by giving you at least 5 more races to choose from to make shaman, all while solving many other issues currently factually lowering the quality of the game.

    My suggestion is objectively more valid than yours even at a mathematical level.
    Cure cancer, delete factions.

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Gr4vitas View Post
    Also lets be fair and honest, dwarf and dark iron dwarf are the same damn thing.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Bro I don't know how else to say it, I've already explained it. The previous class fantasy around hunters taming pets and keeping them happy, summoning a minion of your own for your own bidding is probably a little different fantasy wise. There's a reason gnomes couldn't be hunters for the first 10 years of the game, and its for the aforementioned reasons, which (again repeating myself) were primarily class fantasy that no longer really exists.
    Your argument just doesnt make sense in my opinion but okay. Each to their own. Im reading what you say, just cant see any reasonable argument in it.

  15. #35
    You can make a pandaren shaman too

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Just play Horde like a shaman is supposed to be, easy

    - - - Updated - - -



    ?

    Good thing they exist isn't it
    In my opinion they should've kept the faction specific classes actually. Just horde has shamans and alliance has paladins, would be intresting to see something like that now a days i think

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Warmage View Post
    You can make a pandaren shaman too
    1000 points for you my man!

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by CrawlFromThePit View Post
    Well think of it this way. What I'm asking for solves your problem by giving you at least 5 more races to choose from to make shaman, all while solving many other issues currently factually lowering the quality of the game.
    Lmao okay now that we've come full circle on that, I don't disagree with the notion that some form of cross faction play would be good. And yes it solves my (now acknowledged by you) problem of alliance shaman having too few races to choose from.

    Quote Originally Posted by CrawlFromThePit View Post
    My suggestion is objectively more valid than yours even at a mathematical level.
    And then this is when I say (because your claiming objectivity on the matter), okay prove to me 'mathematically' how factions are bad for the game. And don't just quote that more people play horde than alliance and thats causing an imbalance. Prove how thats objectively bad, with facts. I'm expecting some real data, like sub numbers that perhaps correlate directly with the growing faction imbalance etc.

  18. #38
    Just use a client side race changer
    RIP BFA! 8/27.

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by CrawlFromThePit View Post
    Well think of it this way. What I'm asking for solves your problem by giving you at least 5 more races to choose from to make shaman, all while solving many other issues currently factually lowering the quality of the game.
    Since blood elves cannot be shamans, I doubt that'll solve anything, most people who have issue with "lack of race options" only want to play humans / elves.

  20. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    Just use a client side race changer
    TMORPH that shit and you dont have race issues ever again

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •