Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CrawlFromThePit View Post
    I did, you simply decided they were not facts. There's nothing I said that was a lie, it's all true and happening in the game right now. It's common knowledge, you know it too, but you're so stuck up on trying to win this "argument" that in order to win you have to dismiss what I say because you know I'm right. It's just fucking idiotic and a waste of time.

If you claim that what I said is wrong then you must have evidence of it. Otherwise you're worse than me, I explained why my statements are right, you didn't give anything of value to prove the contrary.
    I didn't say you were wrong, I said you didn't provide facts and therefore your claims can't be proven and are subsequently subjective in nature.

Again, no facts with sources. I'm not 'right' ether, again in my subjective opinion we need mroe races for shaman. You're out here touting 'facts' about how factions are bad for the game but aren't providing any sources.

Wrong again.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gr4vitas View Post
    I didn't say you were wrong, I said you didn't provide facts and therefore your claims can't be proven and are subsequently subjective in nature.

Again, no facts with sources. I'm not 'right' ether, again in my subjective opinion we need mroe races for shaman. You're out here touting 'facts' about how factions are bad for the game but aren't providing any sources.

Wrong again.
    So let me get this straight. You don't think I'm wrong, or right, but you spent all this time arguing the use of the word "fact" because the evidene I provided was not enough for you. There's not a single moment in all of this where you thought that maybe you could look into it yourself to see if I was wrong or right? BTW, it's one or the other, it's not a case of opinions or preferences, factions have an effect on the game, it's either positive or negative, there's no way around that.

I explained my case with several details not of what I think, but of what is factually happening in the game right now. The same way I can say a red apple is red, I don't need specific research to see this, neither do you, it's right there in our faces and nobody needs more evidence to understand it's an objective truth.

BTW, you're not the one who decides if the evidence is enough or not, you may not be CONVINCED, but that's the same as the idiot anti-vaxxers, they disregard evidences everyday, you're doing the exact same.

/crys in DH

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    None of the other races makes sense in terms of Shaman.
    To be fair; the "lore" of what classes and races can go together went right out the door with cata.

The restrictions should be removed for them all. The lore is already FUBAR in that department, so why not focus on FUN over restriction (especially since the original restrictions were lifted already mostly)

Gimme those worgen monks.

7+ Year Old Account
    And unlock paladins and druids for nightborne!

Human shaman makes perfect sense in my book.
    There are human shamans IRL. Those who are in the madhouse seeing invisible things are close too, they are very sensitive to invisible energy waves and often go bat shit crazy during a magnetic storm. I see stuff sometimes. It started after trying mushrooms and acid - i just got more sensitive to subtle energies. Everyone can do it.

Listen to this to get goosebumps:
    Last edited by iosdeveloper; 2019-07-26 at 01:48 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Shams are restricted to all the least played races.
    Thing that i am saying since 2007, and this is problem why no one bothered to fix shamans 8.0-8.1 ; 6 months of waiting and then PATHETIC 5% damage boost while mechanics of specs broken.

P.S. would love to see Worgen Shaman.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by justandulas View Post
    /crys in DH

- - - Updated - - -

To be fair; the "lore" of what classes and races can go together went right out the door with cata.

The restrictions should be removed for them all. The lore is already FUBAR in that department, so why not focus on FUN over restriction (especially since the original restrictions were lifted already mostly)
    Yes exactly, sure there might be some races that maybe don't fit at all for a certain race / class combo, but the fact that shamans are still arbitrarily limited to 3 races on alliance (the same goes for paladins on horde) is really silly.

Quote Originally Posted by iosdeveloper View Post
    There are human shamans IRL. Those who are in the madhouse seeing invisible things are close too, they are very sensitive to invisible energy waves and often go bat shit crazy during a magnetic storm. I see stuff sometimes. It started after trying mushrooms and acid - i just got more sensitive to subtle energies. Everyone can do it.
    You think you see stuff. There are no "subtle" energies to be sensitive too. Keep on justifying your drug abuse. It doesn't pertain to shamans in a fantasy game.

Yes exactly, sure there might be some races that maybe don't fit at all for a certain race / class combo, but the fact that shamans are still arbitrarily limited to 3 races on alliance (the same goes for paladins on horde) is really silly.
    Dwarf, kultiran,draenei and pandaren is 4 races ...

sure if you demand more races for shamans, then i as a horde player demand orc paladins, with holy wolves as class mounts

/crys in DH

Quote Originally Posted by justandulas View Post
    /crys in DH
    Sorry, Blizz too lazy to make tats and horns for other races. For some reason they also can't update dk starting experience to enable dks for allied races despite lorewise Ebon Blade is perfectly capable of raising new dks into their ranks as seen in Legion class campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    Sorry, Blizz too lazy to make tats and horns for other races. For some reason they also can't update dk starting experience to enable dks for allied races despite lorewise Ebon Blade is perfectly capable of raising new dks into their ranks as seen in Legion class campaign.
    i legit would settle for even the new elves as DH.

I usually only play one character and it's DH, so the main feature of BFA (new races) goes to waste all because Blizz picks/chooses when the lore is convenient for them in regards to class/race combos

I'm not sure why anyone would ask for further inclusion for such a hilariously lame class in its current form.

f*ck it just make every race able to do every class, everything else is watered down why stop at class/race restrictions?

10+ Year Old Account
    Come to think of it, don't elves seem like a pretty legit race to be shamans? All naturey and shit?

Yea elves is a pretty natural one

10+ Year Old Account
    I always thought Worgen would make a good Shaman...especially since the obvious wolf connections.

You can be the best thing in the game a Draenei female, There is nothing better