Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Indeed, he should definitely sue his mother and seek compensation as well as her imprisonment and later deportation.
    So is it a race between you and Donatello to be the biggest idiot posting in this thread? Because no one cares about his or your opinion and should really just slink off back to Stormfront or whatever right winger idiocy page you prefer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Getting his own mother deported will really show those ICE/border guys!!!
    Hey now! Haven’t you seen Pipi Longstocking? Being an orphan is super cool!
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Hey now! Haven’t you seen Pipi Longstocking? Being an orphan is super cool!
    That reminds me of this funny quote I read don't know who originated it.

Every kid wants to be Batman, Superman, or Spiderman. Personally I blame the parents. If they were better at parenting the kids wouldn't want to be orphans.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WintersLegion View Post
    That reminds me of this funny quote I read don't know who originated it.

Every kid wants to be Batman, Superman, or Spiderman. Personally I blame the parents. If they were better at parenting the kids wouldn't want to be orphans.
    Was it Mallrats? I think it’s just a meme, but it sounds like Kevin Smith...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Was it Mallrats? I think it’s just a meme, but it sounds like Kevin Smith...
    I've never seen mallrats only read the quote online.

10+ Year Old Account
    Indeed, he should definitely sue his mother and seek compensation as well as her imprisonment and later deportation.
    The hatred you Trumpkins have for non-whites is baffling.

And he should specifically sue Trump, Stephen Miller and the ICEstapo since they are the ones responsible for his suffering.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

So he said he wasn’t given any chance to shower in 23 days and was only given a wet wipe every 3-4 days. Wtf?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    So he said he wasn’t given any chance to shower in 23 days and was only given a wet wipe every 3-4 days. Wtf?
    So we treated an innocent civilian worse than a murderer?

I truly don't know what's worse -- the way that man (Yes I say man because he was 18 so whatever his Mom did is moot at this point) was treated after showing all the proper documents and having them ignored or the fact that people still defend it happening.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drutt View Post
    Lost over 20lbs in custody over a mere 3 weeks.

Obviously treated extremely humanely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Also, apparently necessary reminder that these are not prisons, even if they're being used to imprison people like this, and the people interned there have at times, like this kid, done absolutely nothing wrong.

This kind of treatment meets the definition of torture. Every single person involved in this, including every employee of this detainment facility who didn't squeal to the authorities/the press about what was going on here, needs to be fired with cause. Anyone with direct involvement or authority should be facing criminal charges.

But of course, none of that will happen, because the kid's Hispanic, and that means he's not going to be treated like a person.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post

But of course, none of that will happen, because the kid's Hispanic, and that means he's not going to be treated like a person.
    Some Zoo animals are treated better. Sad to see how we treat legal US citizens that haven't even committed a crime. Meanwhile people try to make excuses why it's okay to trample on his rights, but don't you dare touch their precious guns.
    Last edited by Hilhen7; 2019-07-26 at 03:52 PM.

Get a grip on reality - which is that assuming you are from USA your dear tax dollars are going to this guy instead of being put into something more useful for everyone.
    He will win. And I think you know that he will.

Bet they can sue for alot of money so all good lol, funny though how it can go.
    Do you hear the voices too?

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    https://www.gq.com/story/border-patr...-american-girl

They really can't help themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Bet they can sue for alot of money so all good lol, funny though how it can go.
    I don't think its funny to the victims at all.

https://www.gq.com/story/border-patr...-american-girl

They really can't help themselves..
    Someone please explain to me why this is ok. Some right leaning person please explain. Im all ears

Quote Originally Posted by Tenlo View Post
    Someone please explain to me why this is ok. Some right leaning person please explain. Im all ears
    Because they don't see brown people as human. They are animals to them so if they are treated at somewhere near the level of animals then it is fine.

Sanjuana Galicia, Francisco’s mother, said she solicited the visitor’s visa because Francisco didn’t have a U.S. passport. When he was born in Dallas, Sanjuana Galicia had a fake ID, and hospital staff used the name on that ID when filling out his birth certificate. Sanjuana Galicia feared the visitor's visa was the only document that would allow her son to easily travel across the border.

The mom got him a "visitor's visa", something only Mexican citizens get. It allows Mexicans to come to America and shop.

That's what screwed everything up.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Independent voter View Post
    Sanjuana Galicia, Francisco’s mother, said she solicited the visitor’s visa because Francisco didn’t have a U.S. passport. When he was born in Dallas, Sanjuana Galicia had a fake ID, and hospital staff used the name on that ID when filling out his birth certificate. Sanjuana Galicia feared the visitor's visa was the only document that would allow her son to easily travel across the border.

The mom got him a "visitor's visa", something only Mexican citizens get. It allows Mexicans to come to America and shop.

That's what screwed everything up.
    No, what fucked this whole thing up, was that CPB wouldn't let him call anyone, aka they were violating his due process. This will be a slam dunk lawsuit.

Also, noticed you changed your name again Hubcap. To another bullshit name that has nothing to do with reality.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    You should make another thread people aren't gonna come back to this one after being made to look like fools.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    You should make another thread people aren't gonna come back to this one after being made to look like fools.
    Considering this very article was made by me as the third post in this thread and was completely ignored while the rabble looked for excuses to blame the guy instead of the CBP you're probably right.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...or-three-weeks
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)