What would happen if you put a bag of holding inside a bag of holding?

Hypothetically of course, what would happen?

Nothing unusual because it's not a portable hole.

What if you turned one inside out while you were putting it into another one?
    Super Mario Maker 2: Maker ID 8B7-CTF-NMG

- Smoke weed every day!

Oh god, I’m going to need for a second.

So, bags of holding DO have a weight limit depending on how much is in it; the magic just makes it lighter. So, while you can put multiple bags of holding into a bag of holding, the original bag is still bound to the weight limit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Destroyer of Leftism View Post
    He destroyed nothing. His posts are nothing but lies, strawman and degeneracy.

Putting an extra-dimensional container into another extra-dimensional container causes them to rupture and explode, causing a tear in space usually into the astral plane, with the contents of the bags getting dumped out there. In some cases they will also explode in a wide-scale nuclear-style, or smaller (about 100ft radius) sphere of annihilation style.

So, not good things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    People in cars cause accidents. Accidents in cars cause people.
    "That's my style; I like to kick 'em when they're down!"
    And thus I give you: MALE contraception!

Reminded me of this...though as the earlier post indicated, a bag of holding is not a portable hole.

You can put bag of holding A into bag of holding B, unfortunately this act severs the link between all items in bag A with this universe, causing those items to disappear forever. When you take bag A out of bag B, bag A is empty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    I want the ruins of K'aresh for 9.0 as I envision it as Netherstorm on steroids. A broken, shattered world. Eco-domes are stuck on various chunks to protect flora & fauna. I imagine a K'aresh ocean & maybe some islands contained in an eco dome or a snow-capped peak with some jungle valleys in another. Flesh version of Ethereals that never got altered. Space platforms as in Starcraft. Just a totally fantastic tileset & theme that I'd be very keen to explore. They could do some wild things.