10 Weeks for BiS

Hey fellow (Assassination) Rogues.

The Azerite gear in Eternal Palace is pretty shit for Assassination Rogues so I'm just curious if you plan on saving Titan Residuum up for 10 WEEKS! to buy for example Garok Tul's Mantles or are you betting on having some nice RNG?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    Hey fellow (Assassination) Rogues.

The Azerite gear in Eternal Palace is pretty shit for Assassination Rogues so I'm just curious if you plan on saving Titan Residuum up for 10 WEEKS! to buy for example Garok Tul's Mantles or are you betting on having some nice RNG?
    are you clearing a 15 each week?

cause it will take that long, you could waste 1 weeks 21500, and buy a few 430 random shoulders and try your luck, to tie you over while you wait.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

I'm always saving for the exact pieces I want.

But I'm also raiding and doing m+ weekly, so there's a high chance I'm going to get the piece I want. It would be a shame losing so much Titan Residuum and then getting that gear. I'll just wait untill I get a big amount of TR and then decide which piece I need, tbh I don't need to hurry. I was always gearing very slow.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    I'm always saving for the exact pieces I want.

But I'm also raiding and doing m+ weekly, so there's a high chance I'm going to get the piece I want. It would be a shame losing so much Titan Residuum and then getting that gear. I'll just wait untill I get a big amount of TR and then decide which piece I need, tbh I don't need to hurry. I was always gearing very slow.
    gearing for me came really slow. i never got the piece i wanted. plus there is the choice of choosing item level over stats. which one do you take? stats? if you got right stats and item level was better then yes that will be nice upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by Thieves cant View Post
    gearing for me came really slow. i never got the piece i wanted. plus there is the choice of choosing item level over stats. which one do you take? stats? if you got right stats and item level was better then yes that will be nice upgrade.
    There's a droptimizer option in the raidbot. It's very helpful if you're looking for another items for yourself(even from vendors!). Try it out.