Best essence for druids 8.2?

Hey guys, mainly playing feral or guardian. Since the useal sites are a bit slow to be 100% accurate, I wanted to ask here, just to get POV's

As feral Im using essence of focusing iris + minor lucid dreams.

I hear the pvp essence are great, also according to wowheads sim here https://www.wowhead.com/guides/feral...s-multi-target
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

10+ Year Old Account
    For Feral I usually keep Focusing Iris for major unless I really need single target damage, in which case Crucible is better. Which is kinda sad, using the basic bitch essence, but it just syncs super well with Tiger's Fury. Secondary is Worldvein in raids, otherwise I use Conflict.

Not sure about bear. Bears are gross and fat.

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    For Feral I usually keep Focusing Iris for major unless I really need single target damage, in which case Crucible is better. Which is kinda sad, using the basic bitch essence, but it just syncs super well with Tiger's Fury. Secondary is Worldvein in raids, otherwise I use Conflict.

Thanks To bad the pvp essence requires rated pvp. I also see some essence is near impossible to get only doing LFR raiding.

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    I'm offended and hurt /cry

Memory of Lucid Dreams and Vision of Perfection are my go-to. Most all I do is raid though. The one you get in the raid Azeroth's Undying Gift is also good, but the first rank is less useful to me than the higher rank of the others I mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Some are just fluffy. And i'm not entirely convinced the KT bear even has fat at all. Or flesh, for that matter.

For guardian, i'd say you need to look at what you're planning to do a lot more than as feral. Null-Dynamo is obviously useless if there's no magic damage going around,
    Anima and Aegis aren't good for single enemy encounters, etc.

Worldvein is just great as a minor for pretty much everybody. Everything must be filled with shards!

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post

Memory of Lucid Dreams and Vision of Perfection are my go-to. Most all I do is raid though. The one you get in the raid Azeroth's Undying Gift is also good, but the first rank is less useful to me than the higher rank of the others I mentioned.
    Yes thoes 2 essence for guardians are great. When I do PvP island or w/e as a non-raider that is very handy for survival.

PS...WoW class forums moves slow these days. I guess Icyveins etc made them useless

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    PS...WoW class forums moves slow these days. I guess Icyveins etc made them useless
    Discord and (possibly more so) that the forum software is not optimized for smartphones made them useless. The only forums that get some traffic are WoW General, WoW Classic General, and GenOT.

Quote Originally Posted by thebdc View Post
    Discord and (possibly more so) that the forum software is not optimized for smartphones made them useless. The only forums that get some traffic are WoW General, WoW Classic General, and GenOT.
    I wouldn't say useless. Discord has its own disadvantages.

ghvn vghfnvgfhng

- - - Updated - - -

ghb nghvghnghvfngh

Alot of the sites/sources that are out there are just fine for recommending essences (And other aspects of classes).
    I recommend simming essences to be very certain what fits your current setup. But even then you can't really go wrong with any imo.
    For major Focusing Iris is a strong pick for m+ content, so is Conflict, and Blood of the enemy. They all offer great AoE potantial, though i personally prefer BotE due to the crit nature of feral.
    Same story for minor essences, the most go to one is Protocol and Crucible. Though Memory and Condensed can also be used.

for bear, your survivability is through the roof so no reason not to use crucible major for st and anima major for aoe/m+, then the other one minor and memory minor (i dont pvp so if you have conflict lvl 2/3 use that minor).
    cat you want condensed major, memory minor (the energy regen is huge and gives you so much more ability usage), and flames minor. essence major for m+.