Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Aqua Team Murder Force

Is this the longest grind in the game so far? Almost three months of daily quests minus the xp items you might get. Firelands mark collecting was nothing compared to this.

I thought they were making another series, how dare you get my hopes up like that

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

And all for an Achievement and a cosmetic reward!

Quote Originally Posted by Dilbon View Post
    Is this the longest grind in the game so far? Almost three months of daily quests minus the xp items you might get. Firelands mark collecting was nothing compared to this.
    Periodic Destruction is longer, that one takes 91 days versus 90 for Aqua Team, and you can't use follower XP items to shorten it (rare as they are). It's much less of a pain in the butt though, being a brief event you do weekly versus 3 daily quests.

10+ Year Old Account
    Madivas Laboratory takes 13 weeks to complete, that's 91days.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnluckyAmateur View Post
    I thought they were making another series, how dare you get my hopes up like that

same girl same

You're really going at it hardcore!

All it gates is a mount so I'm taking my time, only doing the quick/easy bodyguard XP dailies. It'll take much longer, but it's less annoying.

It is quite long but it's also not as bad as it looks at first.

-WQs don't give follower exp so you can ignore them
    -you get bonus follower exp items from some rares
    -you can buy follower exp items from the murloc sometimes

Kind of reminds me of the 7.2 contributions on the Broken Shore, it's on daily reset but the activity itself is short

i'd do it if they gave Meatwad as a pet reward

People play/win 4000 pet battles for 10 points. Probably the dumbest AV of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I mean you can easily get one bark per week (you have 21, 28 if you bother, chances per week) and chances are there will be at least one tome during the week on Mrrl. If you bother to use the scrying stones (which are not particularly rare) you have a chance at more items as well. Personally I'm at 16320/27000
    Scrying stone chests reset as well, and the Chests have a chance to reproc the scrying stone effect, as well as give scrying stones,

i spent 4 hours just off one scrying stone, as i looted like 4-5 more per hour, while jus picking up chests, i ended up getting my followers yesterday to 20/21/19, almost have all followers at 20.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Anyone have this yet?

Oh yeah. The tomes and various other experience buffs made this grind pale in comparison to Periodic Destruction, which I'll finally complete in five days. Meanwhile, I've had ATMF for nearly three weeks, and others were getting it long before I did.

Anyone have this yet?
    Of course. https://www.worldofwargraphs.com/glo...category-15298
    #1 Achievement guy got it on 24th of August. Maybe someone got it even earlier, I am not sure if anyone actually tracks world first achievement completions.

"3 months of daily quests"
    i mean... come on man...
    also i know people who got it a week before i did.

Well I still have six days left.

Had it for a while now - what (kind of) sucks is after your guys are lvl30, you lose out on that 250 rep per day from them levelling up.

Which ofc only matters if you're still chasing the paragon rewards (i have the rank 4 essence but not the stupid mount), I dont even go to Naz anymore unless there's an Emissary, outside of the 2 minutes for the weekly.

i have a lvl 28, 29 and 30, and only need 1 more for periodic destruction

if only i could finish that last pillar puzzle....

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post
    Had it for a while now - what (kind of) sucks is after your guys are lvl30, you lose out on that 250 rep per day from them levelling up.

Which ofc only matters if you're still chasing the paragon rewards (i have the rank 4 essence but not the stupid mount), I dont even go to Naz anymore unless there's an Emissary, outside of the 2 minutes for the weekly.
    Loading into the buzz saw of death at the portal sure makes going there fun.at least a few times a week 1 or both factions are just aoe spamming were you load in.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

It's a joke really........... 90-91days minus if ur focus ur bodyguard some exp from rares weekly (which is grreatly reduce downtime).. lol yah sure whatever... it's achievable not impossible...