Turtle not working on Queen's Court Frenetic Charge heroic?

I did queen's court on normal and turtling the charge worked fine. Tried turtling the charge yesterday on our heroic run and I got one shot. Is it not working anymore? Does it only work on normal? Did I bug out?

Haven't tried Turtle.

Though you can just use Disengage to get away before he lands on you.
    No need for others to stack on you or for you to take any damage.

Did this on HC several times just the other day. Works perfectly.

The "Charge" is more of a jump.
    So if you time it right, and have some distance to the boss, use a speed boost or blink/disengage or similar, and you can easily move out before he hits you.

It happened to me too. I think it might be a side effect to the hotfix Blizzard just put into place about people dodging the charge with other means most likely.

It was fixed because of what the top guilds were doing on Mythic(taunting the boss at the last second of charge makes the dmg happen on the taunting target instead of charge location). An unfortunate side-effect was that Turtle doesn't work anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    It was fixed because of what the top guilds were doing on Mythic(taunting the boss at the last second of charge makes the dmg happen on the taunting target instead of charge location). An unfortunate side-effect was that Turtle doesn't work anymore.
    That's not true, ability was just bugged and charge damage always happened on bosses current target, no extra effort was required, limit just thought that's what you needed to do but ya in fact, charge was just bugged 100% of the time no matter what.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    Bubble and iceblock still do. They changed the damage to come from below the player instead of from the boss. Since turtle is only a 2/3rds immunity, we got boned.

If they had instead made the damage come from above, it would have worked OK.
    Snarky: Adjective - Any language that contains quips or comments containing sarcastic or satirical witticisms intended as blunt irony. Usually delivered in a manner that is somewhat abrupt and out of context and intended to stun and amuse.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    It was allowing you to bypass all damage if you were feigned death when charged, but when they fixed turtle to work. They fixed feigned death to no longer work.