Question Human vs Dark Iron Dwarf

It probably doesnt even matter that much, but what race is mathematicly the best race for Protection paladin between these 2 races? Right now im playing human but i really dont like a human tank, dont ask me why. So i want to race change to dark iron dwarf probably, am i gonna notice being a stronger or a weaker tank because of this?

If would race change right now, it would be for pure cosmetic reasons

I dont play really high difficulty gameplay.

Unless you really care about min/maxing, then absolutely go for it. The performance difference between races is negligible, within 1-2% range.

In PvP racials matter more and can potentially break or make the game. Human is usually the classic preferred choice for PvP, mostly due to being easily accessible, but Dark Iron is strong as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Divinism View Post
    Unless you really care about min/maxing, then absolutely go for it. The performance difference between races is negligible, within 1-2% range.

In PvP racials matter more and can potentially break or make the game. Human is usually the classic preferred choice for PvP, mostly due to being easily accessible, but Dark Iron is strong as well.
    Thanks for your reply! PvP i dont really care for on my paladin to be honest, so thats wouldnt be a problem. Im just going to race change then!

Human for diplomacy bonus
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Human for diplomacy bonus
    This is really the best racial, for who needs to get rep faster (ex: flying)
    Besides that... just choose according to the aesthetics you prefer for your character.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you don't play super competitive, I suggest leveling a dark iron. Not only you will have both options, you will get the heritage armor too and look cool af. But I can see it would be a major time sink, so dunno if you would do that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Generally speaking, "what X should I play" threads aren't permitted. Since you've already stated that you're not looking to min/max those last few percentages, it really just comes down to personal preference.

Closing.