• Bill de Blasio
    • Tulsi Gabbard
    • Kristen Gillibrand
    • Kamala Harris
    • Jay Inslee
    • Andrew Yang
    *Candidates in bold have qualified for the third debates

Rules:
    Candidates will be given 60 seconds to respond to questions from moderators, and 30 seconds for rebuttals. Any candidate attacked by name by another candidate will be given 30 seconds to respond. CNN has said that it will not, as NBC moderators did in June, ask raise-your-hand questions or down-the-line questions in which every candidate has a few seconds to answer the same question. CNN will also penalize candidates who consistently interrupt other candidates.

When are the next debates?
    The third debates will be held September 12th and 13th in Houston, Texas, and will be broadcast live on ABC and Univision. The DNC has made it more difficult for candidates to qualify for these debates, requiring at least two percent support in three approved independent state and national polls determined and/or to receive least 130,000 unique donations, including at least 400 from 40 different states.

Speaking times

Previous thread:
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ate-June-26-27
    Last edited by PACOX; 2019-08-01 at 03:06 AM.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

I hope Harris shits on Biden again.

Warren vs. Sanders should be good. They have similar view points on things so will be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post

Warren vs. Sanders should be good. They have similar view points on things so will be interesting.
    I imagine it will be DeBlasio trying the hardest to tear Biden down. Of course this has to happen while I'm going to be cooking/eating/in charge of a four-year-old.
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    I imagine it will be DeBlasio trying the hardest to tear Biden down. Of course this has to happen while I'm going to be cooking/eating/in charge of a four-year-old.
    De Blasio's on the wrong night for that.

Are they going to cut off Yang's mic again?

15+ Year Old Account
    I hope I can catch this live somewhere online tomorrow morning (my time).
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

I was hoping they would have Warren vs Biden hopefully they do on the next one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    I was hoping they would have Warren vs Biden hopefully they do on the next one.
    If they can cut some dead weight and narrow it down to a single night it would help.
    /s

I hate these "debates" and very much look forward to the smaller playing field when everyone addresses the same topics. I don't understand why the requirements weren't upped for this round instead of waiting for round 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post

I hope everyone shits on Biden. Booker might take a shot. DeBlasio probably will because he's DeBlasio.

The faster Biden is out of the race, the faster we can have a serious primary.

I'm also quite interested in seeing Warren and Sanders on the same night. Curious how they will differentiate themselves to the audience.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    I'm also quite interested in seeing Warren and Sanders on the same night. Curious how they will differentiate themselves to the audience.

Things are starting in just a few minutes.
    Last edited by draynay; 2019-07-30 at 11:57 PM.
    /s

Well it is starting.

- - - Updated - - -

Who the fuck are some of these people my lord this Marianne woman this Steve guy...

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know why I'm watching, I only like 1 out of 10 of these people so 90% of the time I'm gonna be annoyed.
    /s

It really bothers me when candidates describe policies that work well in multiple other countries as “impractical” or “impossible.” C’mon, man...
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

10+ Year Old Account
    It really bothers me when candidates describe policies that work well in multiple other countries as “impractical” or “impossible.” C’mon, man...
    Those are the dead weight candidates that need to be culled already.

and Warren calls them all spineless
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Night one has the least exciting candidates who haven't already qualified for the third debate.

The power of mommy Marianne, my god is she is a milf

This Delaney guy just needs to fucking go away...

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    This Delaney guy just needs to fucking go away...
    Asshole thinks we don’t realize that there isn’t actually much choice at all in health insurance. Most people get to sign up with whatever company their employers already picked.
    -Louis Brandeis

Asshole thinks we don’t realize that there isn’t actually much choice at all in health insurance. Most people get to sign up with whatever company their employers already picked.
    This Bullock guy is also full of shit.

"my son is alive because our private insurance allowed us to.." to what take a helicopter flight to save his life?

Like... why would he die under public option? Would public option say "fuck saving his life" like wtf?

10+ Year Old Account
    That Bernie rage is killing all the insurance company allies.