Quote Originally Posted by Krille View Post
    It has to make sense too, can't just be throwing in whatever spells in there. A completely new school of spells.
    Judging by Sylvanas, they are turning her into a unit that utilizes a higher unknown form of Death magic or something. That alone can turn HER class into anything that may make sense for that "new lore". Then all that's left is her converting or training a bunch of characters into her status.

Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    Bow spec, Dagger spec, Scythe spec (reaper), caster spec, summoner spec, healer spec like Banshee/Disc priest healing, even a Warden-like tank spec if we have to reach hard.

It may most likely have a Necromancer incorporated into it and the possibilities are endless. Just need a bit of imagination.
    caster spec, summoner and healers are completely nonsense

Dark rangers are specifically bow spec with dark magic, anything beyond that is a stretch

it make little sense incorparte necromancer into DR, necromancer work better on a stand alone class, and even then make more sense as healer

Judging by Sylvanas, they are turning her into a unit that utilizes a higher unknown form of Death magic or something. That alone can turn HER class into anything that may make sense for that "new lore". Then all that's left is her converting or training a bunch of characters into her status.
    No, that alone turns HER into it. It's not like every Dark Ranger is suddenly going to go around with this highly deadly magic that we've seen Sylvanas use a single time and no one, not even Jaina, is able to pin down exactly what type of magic it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    The problem here is that you are pitting Dark ranger versus Tinker, a class that people have been asking for since the game came out, which comes prepackaged with specs that have no direct analogue in the game.

Why anyone would choose Dark ranger, an edgy spec with some of teh most narrow lore behind it and playable races to choose from over Tinker which has a clear presence in lore on both Alliance and Horde while playing like nothing else in the game always surprises me.
    Because a certain amount of people like the theme behind Dark Ranger, and they want a ranged physical class more, the hunter is the only one with this archetype for ex.

i am kinda enjoying the mechagnome thing we are treating the race as a object for people to use profession and a class 10/10 do the robot dance
    vulpera doing the what does the fox say but y seems like vulpera is a quick learner so may lead to tinker zandalari troll seems to have technology the bazooka thing on the dinosaur etc and dark iron dwarf wuld be cool aswell drill in their robot
    but it all comes to how they are doing it but we have to hope for racial difference machine

Just 15 more hours of work (2 shifts) before I get to prep for blizzcon!!! (Easier for me to count it in work hours than real time). What is everybody's plan for blizzcon?

Treating yourself with a meal and watching it, watch party, attending blizzcon or nothing special?

Quote Originally Posted by DotEleven View Post
    No, that alone turns HER into it. It's not like every Dark Ranger is suddenly going to go around with this highly deadly magic that we've seen Sylvanas use a single time and no one, not even Jaina, is able to pin down exactly what type of magic it is.
    It will be HER hero class if anything. Of course HER turning into it is enough.

Quote Originally Posted by keygy View Post
    Because a certain amount of people like the theme behind Dark Ranger, and they want a ranged physical class more, the hunter is the only one with this archetype for ex.
    There's a limit to how much you can play around with ranged physical attacks without also going too much into MM, BM or even SV. What would be the niche physical attacks from range? Throwing stars, knives, needles? Its all done by rogues. Laying traps? Hunters. Going invisible, SV and rogues. Banshee form, would only make sense if dark rangers are actual banshees lorewise too, which i don't think they are. Just regular rangers but with a very sharp edge and emo-like outfits.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Just 15 more hours of work (2 shifts) before I get to prep for blizzcon!!! (Easier for me to count it in work hours than real time). What is everybody's plan for blizzcon?

Treating yourself with a meal and watching it, watch party, attending blizzcon or nothing special?
    i have a fkign assignment due so im stressing out but ima watch at home with pizza prob ;D

It will be HER hero class if anything. Of course HER turning into it is enough.
    It won't. Any more than Mages getting the same powers as Jaina or Shamans getting the same powers as Thrall. Like, once again, just because she's shown she has some crazy new death magic power doesn't mean all the Dark Rangers will.

"Oh, well, Arthas has the ability to raise entire armies as the Lich King, why can we only summon like 15?"

btw was it mentioned that people who dont purchase rforged w3 can still play against players or with players who have?

drinking soda eating snacks and candy while playing luigi mansion 3 in every topic that i dont care much abut like overwatch and hearthstone

Will watch it with another two buddies at home and with lots of booze. It will be wild whether we get excited or pissed at the announcements.

My plan starts in the morning when i have to start making the sourdough bread so it is ready in time for Blizzcon. Then i will be making some kind of dessert and finally lasagna so everything is ready just in time for Blizzcon opening ceremony.

Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.

Watching opening ceremony and whatever's free offered in the virtual stream thingie. $50 is a lot of $$ to me for...well blizzcon stream. Thats me though. Still love Blizzard
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance

Warrior-Magi at your service! My Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Aeluron

It won't. Any more than Mages getting the same powers as Jaina or Shamans getting the same powers as Thrall. Like, once again, just because she's shown she has some crazy new death magic power doesn't mean all the Dark Rangers will.
    Illidan and Lich King are an example of their powers being passed on to the "Hero Class members". Not too long till we find out I suppose.

I got some beers, gonna get some snackies to put on the table and just chill out and watch the opening ceremony.

ignoring the new magic she's using, she is what a dark ranger playable class should be.

all these banshee abilities she shows off, flying, turning into a death cloud, raising the dead in a limited capacity, banshee scream, mind control, this is what a dark ranger MUST be if they are ever added.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurothemist View Post
    Was this posted yet? I just woke up

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...ou_made_me_do/
    Yeap, it was made here an uploaded on reddit