Quote Originally Posted by Reman View Post
    The closing night concert will feature David Hasselhoff this year
    World of Warcraft: Back to the 80's, with synthwave and shit, confirmed.

Last edited by Reffan; 2019-10-30 at 12:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisnorris View Post
    you thought the leveling was good in bfa?

I found them to be a bit bland much proffered legion leveling. had no problem questing on every alt I had during that expansion. I suppose what annoyed me most was the fact zuldazar and the capital city sucked major plums for me. and wasn't a massive fan of nazmir. voldun was ok but again just felt bland.
    All expansion's leveling is shit compared to legion since in legion you had different stuff (class campaign) based on the class you were leveling

Quote Originally Posted by Beerplz View Post
    What do you guys think the pre-order bonus will be ? And for the love of God , no . It won't be tinkers ( : ( :
    What's with the Tinker hate? I would love that class added. I don't have a good connection with any of the current classes (minus Shaman -- though it was better before they removed most of the totems).

Quote Originally Posted by Beerplz View Post
    What do you guys think the pre-order bonus will be ? And for the love of God , no . It won't be tinkers ( : ( :
    It will be the standard stuff. You'll get to play the new class early. Get a mount & pet in WoW. The usual stuff in the other Blizz games.
    #TeamTinkers

Quote Originally Posted by spleen1015 View Post
    It will be the standard stuff. You'll get to play the new class early. Get a mount & pet in WoW. The usual stuff in the other Blizz games.
    Dont forget the level boost bonus

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    All expansion's leveling is shit compared to legion since in legion you had different stuff (class campaign) based on the class you were leveling
    This is a good point. Not sure we'll ever get anything like it again.

Give me a reason to level all classes to 130 Blizz.
    #TeamTinkers

Flavor of the month
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

I wonder will we actually have the leveling squish , since it was kind of confirmed in that survey that Blizz send to some people a few months ago

Now that factions are at peace again, make the Orders take the spot again!

Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    Did you guys already discuss the Taliesin "confirmed it true by insider contacts" leak?

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...3#post51788103

Have not read through all the discussion that's been happening. This thread moves way tooo fast!
    yeah Taliesin does a weirdly specific calling out / bashing of another youtuber that months ago confirmed via "sources" that this leak (the famous shadowlands map leak) was real... its strange. Why bash that specific youtuber (who was it anyway? Asmongold? Pyromancer?) and not the countless other leaks?

Food for thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    I think it was mentioned, but if you want more in depth discussion stick to that specific thread
    Just wondering what the general consensus was from the peeps here.

Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    Tin- oh wait.

Dark Rangers
    you are both wrong it is Murloc becus murloc murc then die then they murc again
    everyone cant wait for the pooppy murloc class that spits out egg and throws fishbombs

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    I don’t get the love for tinkers. Theyd be such an underplayed class.
    If they have an ironman spec they won't be underplayed. As much as I hate em, Ironman spec would be dope.

They already need to give me a reason to level the rest of my classes to 120.

Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    Tin- oh wait.

Dark Rangers
    Tin Rangers

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Soul food, duh
    Ooooh. Okay, you win.

Just wondering what the general consensus was from the peeps here.
    No links to the info or anything they were talking about, so until we see on Friday, I don't believe anything anyone says.

Quote Originally Posted by C-LO1979 View Post
    yeah Taliesin does a weirdly specific calling out / bashing of another youtuber that months ago confirmed via "sources" that this leak (the famous shadowlands map leak) was real... its strange. Why bash that specific youtuber (who was it anyway? Asmongold? Pyromancer?) and not the countless other leaks?

Food for thought.
    From what I've heard it was Pyromancer talking on Asmon's stream that a source of his confirmed it... but I don't trust Pyromancer since he also made a leak video for 8.0 around a fake leak I created...

And the source could be also messing with him just to get him to stop sniffing around. "Yea sure man, that Shadowlands map is totally true"

If they have an ironman spec they won't be underplayed. As much as I hate em, Ironman spec would be dope.
    Yeah but this is Blizzard we’re talking about and also as bad as BFA is, 9.0 will be fan service like hell. Dark Ranger seems to be credible. With Human, Night Elf, Forsaken and Blood Elf as their races
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

So has everoyne moved away from the previous "confirmed" Northrend revamp leak then? This thread moves so fast sometimes, hard to keep up with all the new and hip leaks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    So has everoyne moved away from the previous "confirmed" Northrend revamp leak then? This thread moves so fast sometimes, hard to keep up with all the new and hip leaks.
    confirmed? which one?