Quote Originally Posted by Renley View Post
    Oh fun! I almost considered doing the same(viewing party) with some friends. But alas. Also, that is a cute name! What kinda cat? I'd totes call him/her Bismo. Eeeeeee!
    Not sure about the type. Just a regular house cat. He was also birthed into this household ~1.5 years ago (we got his mom while she was a kitten and she got prego pretty early since she likes to go outdoors, still fine and part of our family). I was the "nurse" during birth

The panels being free is to spread the news even more, since this blizzcon won't be a content blunder like last year's one. Also, i bet they will announce all demos present at blizzcon will be downloadable for ticketholders. It's a win-win situation for them.

Great news! Everyone!

Necro tinker new class.

Better than all others tossed around here.

Play as a mad scientist

Mechagnome
    i do feel my contribution to a virtual ticket will go into a tinker class...

So i will get a ticket so i can contribute to a new and amazing sounding class.

Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    Great news! Everyone!

Necro tinker new class.

Play as a mad scientist
    Dark Necrotinker*

Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    Great news! Everyone!

Necro tinker new class.

Play as a mad scientist
    I actually think a "Ghostbuster" Tinker would be a lot of fun.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DotEleven View Post
    As much as I do want tinker, the "ghost-buster" spec did always sound kinda odd to me. I would rather see the mech type specs or maintaining turrets or the healing spec based on something like Ana's gun from Overwatch or the bandage gun and the like.
    According to the leak, the "Ghostbuster" part is only in the DPS spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Salvager23 View Post
    I actually think a "Ghostbuster" Tinker would be a lot of fun.
    You mean ZombieBuster

I hate to say it...but of the the four classes we keep tossing around: Tinkers, Dragonsworn/Dragoons, Necromancers and Dark Rangers, sadly Tinkers seem to be the most original option.

Necromancers and Dark Rangers are really more of a spec than an actual class. Obviously DR for Hunter and than maybe Necro for Warlock.

Dragonsworn/Dragoon seem interesting on paper...but unless we go full Dragon expac, which as from the leak of THE BOLVAR is not likely. I mean they could have the Dragon Isles be apart of it and maybe introduce it that way...but yeah. Plus it might actually work better as a "prestige" class for Warrior or something.

That just leaves us with Tinker. But at the same time Blizz likes to make the new class gel with the expansion and Tinkers and death don't really have much in common.

Despite Blizz trying to do a new class every other expansion...I think it might be a good idea not have one this time.

with the recent patterns, this will be wod all over again, it will not have new class, they will say they will revamp the existing ones, thats why no class

and we may end up getting allied classes, you grind to get a class skin

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Dark Necrotinker*
    Dark Necrotinkersworn*

Quote Originally Posted by Revaniter92 View Post
    Dark Necrotinkersworn*
    Perfection. Ez 4 specs

Dark Necrotinkersworn*
    prestige class Dark Necrotinkersworn*

Quote Originally Posted by Jailson Mendes View Post
    with the recent patterns, this will be wod all over again, it will not have new class, they will say they will revamp the existing ones, thats why no class

and we may end up getting allied classes, you grind to get a class skin
    And which patter is that exactly? No new class would be breaking the class pattern, not creating it...

I always wanted meaningful class revisions over a new class. They need to fix the current specs so they are FUN again.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Dark Necrotinker*
    Only available to Trash gnomes and Goblins.

Dark Necrotinkersworn*
    I prefer the Dark Dragon Necrotinker myself.

Is it a "Dark Dragon" Necrotinker? A Dark "Dragon Necrotinker"?

Come in and find out! Because we sure as hell don't know where the exit is.

Quote Originally Posted by Krille View Post
    I always wanted meaningful class revisions over a new class. They need to fix the current specs so they are FUN again.
    Very difficult since we all have different opinions on what "fun" is.

Fun to me is one shotting people in PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by Krille View Post
    Adding a new class has never stopped Blizzard from revising the classes to be good before.

People talk up WotLK and MoP as great achievements in calss design and both of them had in common that they introduced a new class.

Really if you want good revised classes you should hope for a new class as well, the data supports that option far more.

Lets go full crazy mode no balance. I dont care.

Ok I'm still catching up with all this class stuff (you kids move way to fast for this old lady). So Necro and Dark Ranger basically would play like lock or hunter. Dragonsworn would be like the dragon in The Oc where red was tank, green healed, and bronze dps. And Tinker would be a mash of CDs and channeled spells of engi. I'm still working on understanding all of it so yea blaming my age.