Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    I appreciate your contribution but be careful with the Taylor memes. People got infractions for that the other day.

Just a heads-up.
    Aww shucks I just wanted to be one of the cool kids. Thanks for the heads up!

I wish people would stop getting my hopes up about a Dark Ranger. It's going to be a Tinker.

Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    The only reason why tinkers are even talked about is because we got the Mechagnome allied race. Nothing else points towards them. The theme of the next expansion makes 0 sense for Tinkers to be included. It's either Dark Rangers or Necromancers and I hope to God it's the former.
    There's been a lot of mechanical art assets created in BFA, from the new Goblin mech to Mechagon. There's also been a surprising amount of lore for Goblins and Gnomes, culminating with Gazlowe becoming the Goblin leader, and Mechagnomes becoming ppayable. I

t would be strange for nothing to come out if it.

Or it's going to be nothing at all. RIP.

oh look, another "leak" with the dragon class. well at least that's back, I guess it's better to go back to that discussion than talking about dark rangers vs tinkers for the 156th time

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Xaxxas View Post
    I'm not saying they're Hunter reakins but you can effectively make it so.

Arcane shot is one icon away from being Void/Shadow Shot; for real.
    Or you can take your own advice, use your goddamn imagination, and come up with a concept that isn't a reskin.

Quote Originally Posted by Greyfang View Post
    Aww shucks I just wanted to be one of the cool kids. Thanks for the heads up!
    You are already one of the cool kids.

My blizzard inside source (my uncle's brother's son) just informed me about the new class in Shadowlands:

With the shadowlands being a dark and gloomy place we need someone to bring the light to the shadows.

Introducing new class: Kobold, with 3 specs: Candle Thrower (Range DPS), Waxguard (Tank) and Tallower (Healer)

Stood in the Fire Archmage Xaxxas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Salvager23 View Post
    There's been a lot of mechanical art assets created in BFA, from the new Goblin mech to Mechagon. There's also been a surprising amount of lore for Goblins and Gnomes, culminating with Gazlowe becoming the Goblin leader, and Mechagnomes becoming ppayable. I

There is the argument that that IS what's to come of it. Yknow? Gnomes finally getting love after 8 years since "reclaiming" Gnomeregan isn't a sign that more gnome content is coming. Almost the contrary really
    I too am a passionate member of
    For Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Question: What race would your dark ranger be and gender and spec?
    Murloc and murloc wuld be genderless

Quote Originally Posted by HailArthas View Post
    Taylor Swift is just LFR Lana Del Rey
    I agree. Beyonce is much better than Taylor Not-So-Swift
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    It's like if we got Monks during the Legion expansion and we got Demon Hunters during MoP. That's how much sense Tinkers make right now. No thx.
    except we already got a hero class for the death theme so if next expac is about death aswell they don't need another one. especially if it involves the bolvar there should be a dk presence.. not some necromancer or dark rangers running around.
    I had fun once, it was terrible.

My sources tell me the new class is named Nathanos and it can be whatever you want it . The class is also hated by everyone because of how awesome it is and it has the best plot armor ever

Quote Originally Posted by Jailson Mendes View Post
    she was a banshee who find her corpse, she cant rly "train and pass the teaching of becoming a banshee"

monks among fantasie stuff are healers and tanks, its not rly absurd, same with DKs, a demon hunter tanking demons make sense

A dark ranger ,tanking and healer don't, a melee dps? yes it would make sense, but the rest is a big stretch
    You're getting hung up on semantics. Just because it has the word ranger, doesn't mean it can't tank/heal/melee/etc.

Priest=person who worships the light, yet they have shadow and void spells.

Furthermore, much like Brewmaster in WC3 became Monk in WoW, Dark Ranger could become something else in WoW, where the Dark Ranger portion(dark magic bow wielding DPS) is a spec. And they create one or two other specs that fit, again, just like Windwalker and Mistweaver(that had 0 lore behind them prior to MoP).

All the Gnome and Goblin stuff just indicates that Tinkers will not happen anytime soon, because why would they blow all their load now instead of in the expansion where it would actually be relevant

What I'd still like too is customization within the races. Like... dwarves that are earthen or iron dwarves and of course Wildhammer, Forsaken that are dead elves (bloodelves and nightelves) and maybe lepergnomes (hey, we have at least two of those running around with the Forsaken! ^^). They don't all need to be extra allied races, I think.
    And of course some more variations in the already existing customizations, like.... make the eye-colour independent from the face and those things.

Just woke up, why is Taliesin telling me in a video that the old Shadowlands map "leak" was real? Did I miss something, I thought that whole thing was debunked in 8.2.5?

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Xaxxas View Post
    There is the argument that that IS what's to come of it. Yknow? Gnomes finally getting love after 8 years since "reclaiming" Gnomeregan isn't a sign that more gnome content is coming. Almost the contrary really
    Well yeah, but you now have a robotic race with no class that works with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    All the Gnome and Goblin stuff just indicates that Tinkers will not happen anytime soon, because why would they blow all their load now instead of in the expansion where it would actually be relevant
    People are mistaking ANY Gnome/Goblin development and love (which is long overdue) for "omg tinkers!!".

Remembering that Gnomes and Goblins exist =/= Tinkers are coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Salvager23 View Post

Maybe Gnomes will finally get their city back.

But since we are talking about surprising amount of lore and shit.....Male Dark Rangers and Kaldorei Dark Rangers are popping up in BfA when the only one who wasn't a high elf chick was Nathanos so far. Furthermore we have DRs who aren't really fans of either Sylvanas or Nathanos.

It would be strange id nothing came out of it.