Quote Originally Posted by Miststraws View Post
    You guys realize that the Bolvar pic was placed in the store as a "fine art print"? Not to be a douche, but this pretty much means it is not part of a cinematic. Whiiiiiiiiiiich debunks all speculations of said cinematic, oops. khxbai
    Someone's salty for no reason

Quote Originally Posted by Eldarius View Post
    There is no way that hype train is legit - Nixxiom made it on to the train but Pyromancer aka chief leak/conspiracy nut isn't?

Also feels kind of wrong that there's no asmongold on it.
    We don't give a shit about ecelebs in here, lol.

There is no way that hype train is legit - Nixxiom made it on to the train but Pyromancer aka chief leak/conspiracy nut isn't?

No your post is entirely wrong

People seem to not like Pyromancer as his conspiracy theories seem to give the idea that Blizzard are 17-D Chess writing gods who are gonna surprise us at every turn.

Looking at WoWs story? Yea right. I like Pyro and his theories do bring up interesting ideas, but Blizzard are the most obvious predictable writers on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    That is some advance voodoo, I still think its real because of the jpeg artifacts
    Stay away from the voodoo mon

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    Lazy last minute theorizing:

Bolvar's "blue eyes" are the big moment because it causes Sylvanas to start being scared enough for him to beat the shit out of her.

Arthas PTSD.
    I called it 100+ pages ago. He channels Arthas personality causing the blue eyes.

Bolvar's "blue eyes" are the big moment because it causes Sylvanas to start being scared enough for him to beat the shit out of her.

Arthas PTSD.
    I think it would be cool if he's just sitting on the throne... and Sylvanas approaches him (threatening Taelia or not), and he breaks the fuck out and gets up and gives a Bane speech like "I was shaped by torment, molded by it" or something.

3+ Year Old Account
    I rly wish that nearly nothing that discussed here is true and we will get a refreshing expansion with no old gods, lichking and other overused characters.
    The bastion picture makes me believe that there is hope

5+ Year Old Account
    And it's Halloween. Time to get spooky, people

Arthas PTSD.
    Nice. Makes 0 sense.

FYI, it's Sylvanas that beats the shit out of Arthas last they met (before he puts on the helm) and she was the one hunting him down ICC last we saw them.

Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    Nice. Makes 0 sense.

FYI, it's Sylvanas that beats the shit out of Arthas last they met (before he put on the helm) and she was the one hunting him down ICC last we saw them.
    But that's not Arthas there. That is the Lich King. Sylvanas smacked a deathknight, not the Lich King. The Lich King smacked her and she only narrowly escaped with her life.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Yeah, I was told by my Blizzard contacts to do anything I could to stop people from believing the arguably biggest twist in WoW history. I've failed.
    ...i don't want to believe you....

Id like to think the reason Bolvars eyes turn blue is because he needs to use the helm of damnation to quell The Scourge. If Sylvanas is in the cinematic, I think she'll successfully do whatever she was there to do, which prompts bolvar to wake up and kick the crap out of her.

Before shes inevitably rescued by whatever she unleashed. That seems like the most Blizzard way of it.

FUCKKK the cinematic is gonna be so awesome

Nice. Makes 0 sense.

FYI, it's Sylvanas that beats the shit out of Arthas last they met (before he puts on the helm)
    noit wasn't

and she was the one hunting him down ICC last we saw them.
    i remember a dungeon she running away

Quote Originally Posted by formerShandalay View Post
    But that's not Arthas there. That is the Lich King. Sylvanas smacked a deathknight, not the Lich King.
    And my point stands. I don't think she will be scared. And I am pretty sure she has higher allies behind her back than Ner'zhul's power.

It's ICC that we see on that fine art print. If she was scared she would never go to ICC to begin with.

Nice. Makes 0 sense.

FYI, it's Sylvanas that beats the shit out of Arthas last they met (before he puts on the helm) and she was the one hunting him down ICC last we saw them.
    By "Beating the shit out of" do you mean cravenly luring a weakened Arthas Menethil in to a trap and cheap shotting him with a paralysis arrow?

If so: then yes.

Edit: Wrong post.....YEAH!

I can hunt a bear, doesn’t mean it won’t maul my ass when we meet.
    Bolvar/Arthas > sylvanas

And my point stands. I don't think she will be scared. And I am pretty sure she has higher allies behind her back than Ner'zhul's power.

It's ICC that we see on that fine art print. If she was scared she would never go to ICC to begin with.
    You know she flees from arthas in the halls of reflection dungeon because he was beating her, right?