Quote Originally Posted by SamTheBeardedMan View Post
    So wait....is the full art including the original piece that came with the Shadowlands logo debunked or just the larger pictures?
    The larger picture doesn't really match up with the original one. I guess there could be 2 different concept pieces of the same place, one at a distance and one closer up, but seems weird that both would be leaked.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SamTheBeardedMan View Post
    So wait....is the full art including the original piece that came with the Shadowlands logo debunked or just the larger pictures?
    Nothing's debunked at all. Nothing's confirmed either which we had HOPED Mr. 4chan would do.
    9.0 Speculation Thread #1 Leakbuster

Finally guessed the expansion right for the first time since MoP.

Retail - Wyrmrest Accord (A) | Classic - Bloodsail Buccaneers (A) | FFXIV - Crystal Datacenter

These guys are great at disinfo as expected of 4chan. "It's Suramar fanart, see this screenshot?" which is itself a doctored screenshot. Kinda ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    The great gates of Bastion do look like the ICC gates. That would be clever of Blizz, albeit look pretty lazy if they look really similar.

I'm sure the lore explanation would be "lol the Lich King was inspired by them" or something.
    As long as the fortress it self looks significantly different I don't think it would be that bad of an idea. Plus the gates likely would be far more HD compared to the old ones in Icecrown.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    I don't think that's customer service. Unless somebody wants to ask questions about renewing or cancelling subs.
    That's what I was wondering. Fair enough. Thank you again. The hunt continues.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    The larger picture doesn't really match up with the original one. I guess there could be 2 different concept pieces of the same place, one at a distance and one closer up, but seems weird that both would be leaked.
    On the other hand, they are also to similar to really be two different pieces. It looks more like somebody took one of them and redrew it to get the other.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Still expecting it. I think they're gonna put the effort in to satisfy 90% of the playerbase by revamping all the existing classes rather than satisfy 25% of the playerbase with a new class while the other 12 languish in their pruned agony.
    Yeah , maybe they finally realised it's better for them to get their old players back instead of getting new ones. Thanks to Classic I guess?!
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE , THE HORDE IS STRONG!

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vakir View Post
    These guys are great at disinfo as expected of 4chan. "It's Suramar fanart, see this screenshot?" which is itself a doctored screenshot. Kinda ridiculous.
    Yeah shows what we know for trusting 4chan. The OP probably doctored the Bastion art and a poster doctors google results.

From now on I'm just assuming anything o n there is fake and irrelevant.
    9.0 Speculation Thread #1 Leakbuster

Finally guessed the expansion right for the first time since MoP.

Retail - Wyrmrest Accord (A) | Classic - Bloodsail Buccaneers (A) | FFXIV - Crystal Datacenter

Nothing's debunked at all. Nothing's confirmed either which we had HOPED Mr. 4chan would do.
    Shadowlands and tinkers are confirmed dude.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimfrost View Post
    Ah here we go.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE , THE HORDE IS STRONG!

So apart from the Bastion expanded art and the Lich Queen, has there been anything else of interest today or can I stop dredging the hundred pages I slept through?

I would trust Stevie Wonder to pass a vision test over 4chan "leaking" anything.

Shadowlands is all but confirmed. Bastion and Kyrians are 90%, Tinkers are 90% if you think the riftlands art is real.

Quote Originally Posted by Damien Handler View Post
    So apart from the Bastion expanded art and the Lich Queen, has there been anything else of interest today or can I stop dredging the hundred pages I slept through?
    You can stop, I say mid Thursday there might be something.

Source plz?

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    Shadowlands is all but confirmed. Bastion and Kyrians are 90%, Tinkers are 90% if you think the riftlands art is real.
    The Riftlands art seems more like a loading screen, and the Bastion seems like a concept art. But that's just me and my bad eyes I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Bindanda View Post
    Source plz?
    Something tingled in their pants.

Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    You can stop, I say mid Thursday there might be something.
    Aight, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCarp View Post
    The Riftlands art seems more like a loading screen, and the Bastion seems like a concept art. But that's just me and my bad eyes I guess.
    Riftlands is bullshit. I hope Blizz will release the full Bastion art assuming it is real.

Note that zone concept art pieces can look very abstract and surreal. Like I still have the TBC collector's edition artbook when my brother bought that back in the day. The artwork for Netherstorm for example makes it seem like it would be impossible to ever play in that zone.