1400 Hype!

1400 hype!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    HAHAHA This is why I enjoy your presence <3
    Aww, thank you. ♥

10+ Year Old Account
    This art from Diablo 4 is really awesome, and today is the day, some of the "predictions" will be vanished forever and others will go to glory in the shelves next year

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarocket View Post
    Even though I wasn't part of a hardcore raiding guild and stayed in M Emerald Nightmare despite my bad luck on my legendary...it just generally didn't feel good to have an inferior legendary while others had their BiS or other good ones. With Sephuz it wasn't just that it was bad, it was extremely bad.

The early version of the system was pretty poor. Once they made the currency and you could target things it was much better. I wish they'd realized that early in the expansion.
    Well hopefully the next expansion can have the best of both worlds. Fun and rewarding, while also having something to target whichever item you want. At least if there is some sort of legendary

10+ Year Old Account
    1400 pages! Damn!

7+ Year Old Account
    1400 hype train lesgooooooooooooooo!

I just want to be remembered...

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    It's really simple, mythic players are the only players that having your BiS mattered, and most mythic players were getting at least one legendary every week or 2, and they were farming on multiple characters so they could progress on the ones that got the best legos - the problem with people who weren't mythic players and didn't do M+ and split run raids bitched about not having BiS gear straight away
    You kinda prove my point there though.
    Mythic players gearing several alts just for a chance at the correct Legiondary.

Why should this be a sign of a well designed system. Sure it gave credence to the Blizz adage of bring the player not the class, but not really for the right reasons. You would think that a well designed system like this should make a player who enjoys hardcore mythic feel good about geareing a single character or two. Not make them feel that the only way to truly gain an edge as a hunter player is farming 3 different ones hoping for the correct RNG.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by ATZenith View Post
    Yeah? And you were in a mythic raiding guild pushing for world first? Or did your guild, like everyone else, assume they had to follow the exact same ideology world first raiders have? When in reality, majority of them were just not that good.
    Hahaha.. No i didnt raid world first. But i am in a top 150 ranked guild, we raid 3 times a week. Not having your peak performance items when raiding that little and still trying to compete in your bracket of mythic guilds (vs other 3dayers) still sucks ass. Not everyone has to be world first to complain about dogshit rng ruining the game. Meanwhile there are people that raid normal/heroic raids exclusively complaining about the same thing, you're barking up the wrong tree.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noraver View Post
    I played Resto Shaman in Legion, and my first Legendary was the healing leggings.
    3% of my HP per second. I was super upset about it. They ended up buffing them, which was fine.
    But you know what? I learned to love those pants, and I kept them on the entire expansion, despite getting healing throughput Legendaries. They let me heal through (and almost completely ignore) dangerous mechanics. It benefited me and my raid group massively. We downed Mythic Argus for Cutting Edge, and I owe a lot of it to those legs.

I understand a lot of DPS players hated utility Legendaries, but if they looked past the "I hate everything except a DPS boost", they would've realized that some things could have benefited them more.
    That's an unpopular opinion as well, and despite Cutting Edge world first raiders using the shield necklace, perception was still "Everything but a DPS boost is trash", because people focus too much on numbers.
    My first Legiondary was: https://www.wowhead.com/item=137107/...tting-manacles

In theory cool and could be useful... but as a fury warrior completely worthless since I was ok on self healing and my Mythic team had some amazing healers...

I much prefer the BfA CSHB trait for healing than this.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Whatever the expansion is, I totally predicted it! Just wait and see!
    #TeamTinkers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prophet June Bug View Post
    Try Emerald Nightmare as Arms warrior without Archavon's and Ayala's, before the 7.2 rework of the spec.

Fishing for Colossus Smash procs... Colossus Smash procs.

It was fucking unplayable.

RIP Arms. Idk why they kept the WOD model. It’s so bad, like why can’t you generate rage? Plz I want my main back

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    This is pretty close.
    1 of the reason i think it is a perfect spec for necromancer

Quote Originally Posted by spleen1015 View Post
    Whatever the expansion is, I totally predicted it! Just wait and see!
    not with #teamworldrevamp you didn't!

So what's the latest "this is real" leak?

Quote Originally Posted by HailArthas View Post
    Just Diablo 4 stuff.
    What D4 stuff?

so have i missed any leaks had to enjoy the day of horror

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Unpopular opinion: Legion class design revolving around artifacts that were planned to be taken away after Legion is what cause a lot of the shitty class design in BfA.
    I actually agree with this. Especially when Classes in Legion felt incomplete without their Artifact. Then Blizzard didn't give enough back once taking the Artifacts away.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ATZenith View Post
    Well hopefully the next expansion can have the best of both worlds. Fun and rewarding, while also having something to target whichever item you want. At least if there is some sort of legendary
    Agreed! I'd love it if they took what worked well in the last few expansions and just went forward with that. Unfortunately I'm worried they'll announce with the expansion "Good news! This expansion will feature a NEW system known as blahblahblah and we're really looking forward to seeing how you all enjoy it."
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”