10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    What kind of revamp are we talking? Less restrictions?
    Yes exactly that. Especially weapons

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    The customisation feature turned the whole thing upside down for me! It's one of the features I've always wanted!
    Fahrad my brother. Sandtrolls. Can you imagine my joy?

So 10-50 only gathering Treasures and doing bonus objectives better be a thing

They’ll be able* to scale to you and your friends while you level to 50, so it’s easy to try a zone you’ve never played.

*You can still outlevel dungeons and crush them for transmogs or fulfillment.
    Excellent, confirmation you can still do transmog runs easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Varolyn View Post
    People were dreading IEs and the Azerite grind when BFA was going through it's systems IIRC.
    With IEs it was like RNGeddon.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    I just realized what this expansion really reminds me of.

This is WoD 2.0.
    One of the most imaginative and fantastic looking expansions propped up on refining old mechanics and a system that integrates all aspects of your character, from levelling, gearing and even endgame progression.
    It even has the updated player models.

It definitely cannot be as bad as WoD though, given the sheer amount of endgame systems they have in place. But it is interesting nonetheless.
    I definitely agree with this. WoD didn't have WQs and M+ for casual players, just had raiding. So should be much better.

As a mythic raider, this panel was amazing news.

Alt-friendly content.
    No RNG in the weekly loot chest.
    Chase the legendary you want.
    Titanforge seems to be gone.
    NO AP GRIND!!!

Definitely I'm not playing this expansion. Oh well.

10+ Year Old Account
    So uhm.. do we get High Elves for Blood Elf customization or Night Elf customization?

You know I had to do it

I hope they increase the character cap now.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You’ll gain access to your Covenant’s Sanctum, where you’ll accept unique quests, undertake a sprawling covenant campaign, and call upon your allies to embark on important missions.
    Mission table's back, boys!
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Seemed like all the fake maps (by ercaro and the original shadowlands fake leaks" use old designs of their map presentations...

[IMG]
    Actually quite surprising how high quality that map is, had someone leaked it i would definitely have called bullshit.

I am actually getting a bit worried about the future patches of this expansion though, not really sure how they can escalate things without simply leaving the Shadowlands in future patches. The Maw is supposedly the end all be all of evil places, i would argue it to be similar to having Argus as an endgame zone at the beginning of Legion.

On a separate note though, i am still worried about the thematic variance of each zone, given that each really does just sound like a different spin on each concept, though having a fixed levelling structure for the first alt does mean they at least should be able to get the pacing done right.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

10+ Year Old Account
    I like all the transmog options you guys gave, the only one that i think is harder to get, is transmog between armor types

Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    Fahrad my brother. Sandtrolls. Can you imagine my joy?
    Why are people so concerned about a custimization system where 99.99% of the time it will be covered in armor?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Oh damn the customization is amazing
    Did you see how different the humans looked?

So, after that panel.... All my disappointments have gone away. Fuck me, it sounds like the perfect expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    Excellent, confirmation you can still do transmog runs easily.
    I'll wait for more details. They screwed up every other squish so far. Things I could do before squish were impossible after due to how they scaled things.

I am interested. no AP being a big thing. now just say we can fly from the get go and its all good. systems dungeons tower sounds interesting. my interest is raising. hopefully tomorrow the deep dive will give me reason to buy it

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Isn't that just inside the solo dungeon though?
    The wording sounded to me like you might actually be able to craft a legendary with that effect on it.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alcsaar View Post
    Why are people so concerned about a custimization system where 99.99% of the time it will be covered in armor?
    Remember when they changed that in the transmog system?