Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlands-is-fake View Post
    Here's the issue: all the fixes they announced are BfA 2.0 features, like those Covenant abilities. They're literally like generic Azerite abilities that work on some sort of generic meta level but don't feel like a fundamental part of your class. Easily replaced and lacking of any meaning. What we need are true class overhauls like we got in Legion and many other expansions.
    Legion class overhauls were not that good. In fact, many of the class issues in BFA exist because of Legion. Legion classes only got good once you got the stuff needed for your class.

On to a possibly less contentious note though.

Did anyone feel quite the presence from the msattering of undead on top of the Frozen throne compared to the thousands of Wights shown at the end of GoT?
    Quite fitting considering the Night king feels like a store-brand Lich king, but when Sylvanas stand on top of the frozne throne and you just see all those blue eyes staring at here, i really did feel that this is what Game of Thrones completely failed to capture with their wights.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    So we know the first raid is gonna be Dracula's Castle.

My bet is Sylvanas is 8.1, Jailer is 8.2, and 8.3 will be a surprise swerve villain as per usual.
    I think they flipped it a bit.

9.0 Dracuala 10 bosses.
    9.1. No new zone, new features added and story. Sylvanas raid 5 bosses.
    9.2. Surprise zone and raid.
    9.3. Jailer raid. Idk why there would be a new zone with Maw though.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So I just tuned in but if I"m hearing this right, Towelliee is saying Holy Power is gone from Paladins in Shadowlands.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Here's the issue: all the fixes they announced are BfA 2.0 features, like those Covenant abilities. They're literally like generic Azerite abilities that work on some sort of generic meta level but don't feel like a fundamental part of your class. Easily replaced and lacking of any meaning. What we need are true class overhauls like we got in Legion and many other expansions.
    Did you miss the talk about how they're going to be workign on classes so they're not like they are now? Or do you just have super selective hearing/sight so that you can be saltier than the dead sea?

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Sounds very much like the endgame will be about rescuing different heroes from the Maw, which definitely includes Tyrande if Blizz has any sense of narrative.
    It’s just so bad that this is yet another expansion where everything revolves around Sylvanas.

Sylvanas let Varian die, Sylvanas started most of the events in BfA and now she’s the one that causes all of the havoc in Shadowlands. She’s the most destructive character ever and Blizzard just doubles down on that. Enough of her already.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I think they flipped it a bit.

9.0 Dracuala 10 bosses.
    9.1. No new zone, new features added and story. Sylvanas raid 5 bosses.
    9.2. Surprise zone and raid.
    9.3. Jailer raid. Idk why there would be a new zone with Maw though.
    I could see that order as well. Either way guarnatee Sylvanas is the 9.1 boss.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

By the way - it seems that we will repel the Scourge invasion after Bolvar's fall, which leads to conclusion - we never needed him if we can repel it :P

No the didn't.
    Yeah, they did. They literally said they are overhauling classes and will go into more detail at the deep dive on Saturday.

I'm glad they have listened, although this has killed a potential world revamp for good. Ladies, gentlemen and power bottoms, it was an absolute honor to serve with you during all these years.

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    Still sad about no new class, but it's definetly looking much better after the info dump. They should have at least showcased the new customization in the feature trailer to not make it look so bad.
    Yeah trailer was really bad
    Quote Originally Posted by Firedemon View Post
    No. On these forums any updates mean an expansion hint.
    Wrathin comes back? Dragon expansion clearly!
    LK part of a quest? Wotlk 2 clearly!
    Sylvanas working with a death master? Shadowlands clearly!

At the point we're headed for Wrath of the Shdowlands Dragon Isles Lich and tinkers.

Lul people who didnt watch pyromancer videos not understanding lore

Feature trailer hype level - 2
    Whats Next panel hype level - 5
    If Deep Dive can get me to a 7 at least tomorrow I'll be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I guess it is time to change my sig. World Revamp is dead for good.
    You think so?

I actually think its way more likely this way.

Since it can now be completely removed from the leveling experience. This means if they revamp EK and Kalimdor they don't have to worry about taking development away from endgame content.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    People literally just said this about Shadowlands all week, lol.
    I for one never expected Dragon Isles to be a continent or anything relevant in the future. Shadowlands was quite unwritten territory. Dragon Isles would have been just another island chain.

3+ Year Old Account
    Anyone wanna bet the key to closing the rift to the Shadowlands we need to reassemble the helmet? And we need a powerful soul to bind it with... *Cough* Arthas *Cough*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kereberus View Post
    Reminder. you can only post in this thread if you side with the Vampires.
    IM going to be siding with whater fits my class the most. Locks, DH, and DK will side with the Vampire zone. Druid,shaman will side with the pretty blue zone etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm I feel like, for now, they're being dodgy in regards to anything remotely similar to an Azerite system. They don't outright state that there's something like this, but there also seem to be some things that will be expansion long, like building a legendary apparently.

Also, screw new classes.

But I do agree with the general sentiment that the 2nd Shadowlands trailer was quite bland features wise.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    They ARE dead.
    We meet them because we are in the realm of the dead.

No one is resurrecting anybody here.
    They are resurrected in the style of we meet and interact with them again. Yes even if it’s the realm of the dead I absolutely dislike this. If you kill someone off don’t bring them back again just because. This is another point that reminds me of WoD.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    This is better than a new race
    Not if it's exclusively for the OG races, Draenei and Blood elf should've gotten some updates too