Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Cool, I guess that means you can finally quit and stop posting.
    he will be back for 10.0 General Discussion

every time I've lurked these threads it's just the same people complaining about how WoW sucks and they're definitely going to quit this time

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    7.3.5 was not announced at Blizzcon. I vividly remember a shitfest of debating whether or not it existed or would unlock the "BFA ARs" that were in the trailer.

They announced that you could play LFDs, Void Elves, Highmountain and Nightborne AFTER Blizzcon.
    This is true, but had they announced the pre-purchase bonuses at Blizzcon that time?

7.3.5 was not announced at Blizzcon. I vividly remember a shitfest of debating whether or not it existed or would unlock the "BFA ARs" that were in the trailer.

They announced that you could play LFDs, Void Elves, Highmountain and Nightborne AFTER Blizzcon.
    You knew what was coming though with the allied races. And between 7.3 and the allied races was nothing anymore. We have 8.3 and DK for all races as pre purchase. Why would they squeeze more allied races in between that?
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by TomatoBisque View Post
    he will be back for 10.0 General Discussion
    No, he will be back for every single patch to whine about how he doesn't like that patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    You knew what was coming though with the allied races. And between 7.3 and the allied races was nothing anymore. We have 8.3 and DK for all races as pre purchase. Why would they squeeze more allied races in between that?
    To make money? To bridge the content drought? The EXACT SAME THING they did in 7.3.5?

We have 2 slots, maybe 3, left on the BFA AR page. That's too few for Shadowlands.

Quote Originally Posted by Halfaheart View Post
    She 'died' originally back in Wrath. She's been funneling souls to The Jailer for two expacs now which in turn causes her to grow stronger. Not sure what people are having issues with. I get it, and I wanted to see Bolvar wreck shit
    What? They got that out of their arse during BFA, her whole arc was avoiding death with the Valkyr, don't try that line. Vo'jin died for this, he got ruined for this. It's blizzard retconning again. You know what? I don't even think she is going to be raid fodder, she's aiming to become a goddess. Still kinda surprised she is not dead yet. That's the only way I can see this story remaining consistent with her character. Hell, considering she tore through icecrown, she could of easily won the war or wiped out most of the force at the gates of Orgrimmar.

So many characters getting ruined because blizzard can't write consistently. I will say it again, blizzard hasn't learned their lesson, the diablo team have. I'm sorry, I am tired of people excusing blizzard's bad writing now. Too many characters both horde and alliance are getting wrecked by it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I suspect most people assumed we’d see allied races associated in some fashion with Forsaken and Worgen. I was, and frankly I super bummer we didn’t see anything regarding that.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Cool, I guess that means you can finally quit and stop posting.
    At least I can deliberately chose to leave or stay. You get frequently kicked out of this forum because of your behavior and attitude. Something I haven’t achieved yet. You might think about it.

At least I can deliberately chose to leave or stay. You get frequently kicked out of this forum because of your behavior and attitude. Something I haven’t achieved yet. You might think about it.
    Can you? Because you make it sound like the "leave" option is broken for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    I suspect most people assumed we’d see allied races associated in some fashion with Forsaken and Worgen. I was, and frankly I super bummer we didn’t see anything regarding that.
    Remember when they didn't reveal Vulpera until a year+ after they were relevant? Yeah.

8.3.5 is the "last call" for BFA, they will sit on the reveal until then.

To make money? To bridge the content drought? The EXACT SAME THING they did in 7.3.5?

We have 2 slots, maybe 3, left on the BFA AR page. That's too few for Shadowlands.
    The fixation on these slots doesn’t make any sense.

Again, you have the pre purchase bonus of Shadowlands as the hook to stay subbed similar to the pre purchase bonus of BfA you had during Legion.

Why would they add allied races they haven’t announced neither for 8.3 nor 9.0? Doesn’t make sense to get new allied races out of the blue for 8.3.5. If you’d get new allied races it would have make a lot more sense to advertise them as part of the Shadowlands pre purchase to keep players subbed or even pre order already.

7+ Year Old Account
    the boost not coming with the normal base expansion buy was a low hit, that was bullshit money hungry thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Can you? Because you make it sound like the "leave" option is broken for you.
    Why should I even consider to leave? Just because a bunch of people would like that? Thank you, next.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    And give them to blood elves? Void elves are not getting customization after all, it's focused on the original races.
    That's a good point. I suppose the only way blood elves would get HE customization is if Horde and Alliance are totally friendly after BfA, which will probably not be a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    the boost not coming with the normal base expansion buy was a low hit, that was bullshit money hungry thing to do.
    They made the normal base cheaper though. It's still $60 for a level boost + expansion, just like last year, it's just that you can get only the expansion cheaper this year.

There’s nothing to the Nightwarrior storyline. Feels like they abandoned it already, 8.2.5 was devoid of it, 8.3 doesn’t have it and it doesn’t look like she’ll play a major role in 9.0 yet.
    she will, ion hinted that in opening ceremony when he spoke about that some people still want revange, also, you really believe we will get sylvanas expansion and there will be no her archnemesis in it ?

Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    That's a good point. I suppose the only way blood elves would get HE customization is if Horde and Alliance are totally friendly after BfA, which will probably not be a thing.
    or blizzard can just throw a giant fu into the he crowd and say that he also joined the horde because horde is now honorable... that would be glorious
    Last edited by brt2pp; 2019-11-02 at 12:09 AM.

Why should I even consider to leave? Just because a bunch of people would like that? Thank you, next.
    Why do you decide to stay? That's the question you need to answer.

That's the reason it's 40 rather than 50 this time, though. Not to say that the value is any good pickings, just that they bumped the price of expansions since WoD and at least now it's optional.

the base expansion is cheaper than every other expansion though?

10+ Year Old Account
    8.3.5 will likely have two or three more BFA Allied Races. I'm not sure what else it would include, though all the lovey dovey text might imply a Love is in the Air revamp?
    I still think 8.3.5 will be a meaty patch with a Silithus world quest zone, and story on removing the sword to hold us over.