I cant wait to level in 9.0. Level from 10 to 50 in WoD just collecting bonus treasures and bonus objectives is gonna be fun and I hope to god they dont nerf it.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    I cant wait to level in 9.0. Level from 10 to 50 in WoD just collecting bonus treasures and bonus objectives is gonna be fun and I hope to god they dont nerf it.
    Hot take but I might do all of mine in BC.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess since they have Classic now they won't let us Chromie back to the Old World for 1-50 but I so wish they'd do so.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I really think Classic affected Shadowlands a lot. I think it will be grindy, but it will be do step 1->step 2->step 3 to get to your goal, instead of "do whatever to collect AP". People seems to like it more.

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Oh, they'll most likely nerf it. Whole point is to give you a choice, it wouldn't be much a choice if one path is 5x faster than others. Same with Legion/BfA invasions.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Hot take but I might do all of mine in BC.
    Lol, I think for most people new system is great cause they can AVOID BC/Wrath leveling. ;D

EDIT: Any news on Heritage armor for AR DKs?
    Last edited by Dracullus; 2019-11-02 at 06:52 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    I really think Classic affected Shadowlands a lot. I think it will be grindy, but it will be do step 1->step 2->step 3 to get to your goal, instead of "do whatever to collect AP". People seems to like it more.

Oh, they'll most likely nerf it. Whole point is to give you a choice, it wouldn't be much a choice if one path is 5x faster than others. Same with Legion/BfA invasions.

Lol, I think for most people new system is great cause they can AVOID BC/Wrath leveling. ;D

EDIT: Any news on Heritage armor for AR DKs?
    I was hoping we could see the DK talent levels as that would tell us a lot. My guess is they now start at level 1 so they qualify for Heritage Armor.

Also guessing Heritage Armor now is for hitting 50.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Probably level 10. I think allied races and their DKs skip the new starting zone and just start at 10
    Remember they will come in 8.3, before squish. I guess lvl 20 DKs would solve Heritage armor problem.

Me yesterday:

Before ceremony: Hyyyype, hoping for Wrath 2.0
    During cinematic: EPIC! But weird too (sick of Sylvanas, Lich King wasted).

I was still positive after cinematic. Hoping for a nice main feature. Then after gameplay trailer I was totally dissapointed, non of the shown is a main feature for me.

BUT then wow panel... and for the first time in a long time, Ion actually convinced me to be positive again. I still would have loved a BIG main feature... but what he showed and explained totally made sense and really made me looking forward to the expansion again. I was suprised myself by that. They really thought this through, some nice changes. It doesnt always have to be THE BIG ONE I guess.

So in short: I went from NAH to YAY.

I mean, we can still get big features in the Deep Dive panel.

Mythic+ and World Quests were not part of the feature trailer and were announced during Deep Dive and arguably they were part the biggest feature of Legion after Artifact Weapons.

Just woke up, still processing last night's reveals. The cinematic wowed me (even though I didn't like Bolvar getting rekt so easily), the features trailer both amazed me with the art and severely disappointed me with the lacking features list, the What's Next panel restored hope with promises of tackling some of WoW's major core issues.

But the lack of anything truly new with a "wow, I can't wait to check this out" still keeps me on the fence.
    Covenants are Order Halls 2.0, only consolidated into 4 instead of one for each class. The Tower looks like an attempt to duplicate stuff like PotD, Eureka and Treasure Maps in FFXIV, building up from systems tested in Deaths of Chromie, Island Expeditions and Horrific Visions soon.
    Two new abilities given by covenants aren't much. Much will depend on the promised de-pruning of the classes and the impact new legendaries will have on how a class plays.

It feels like WoD back when we didn't know it would get utterly shafted in the patches, only with a better overall theme. We'll see what happens.

I am still quite curious how each zone will differentiate itself thematically to prevent death fatigue. So far each zone seems to boil down to "Souls come here, now they don't and that is bad".
    Quite reductive, sure. But expansions like Legion managed to have the zones barely touch upon the Burning Legion except for a few moments in each zone. I am a bit afraid if the Shadowlands will be able to do the same.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Btw anyone else thinks in the end we defeat the Jailer and the Arbiter consigns Sylvanas in his place to be imprisoned there for all eternity?
    I think that is a fair assessment of what will happen. The devs are not complete idiots, they know that a large majority of players cannot stand Sylvanas. And that even if they changed their mind they have completely written themselves into a position where the only way out for Sylvanas is dying.

Nah, not dying. Eternal damnation.
    So used to saying dying. Being in hell already makes this a tad difficult to properly verbalize i feel.

7+ Year Old Account
    Btw anyone else thinks in the end we defeat the Jailer and the Arbiter consigns Sylvanas in his place to be imprisoned there for all eternity?
    Ye, that's probably what's gonna happen.

However, considering how they are making her a delusional madman ("IMMA SET US ALL FREEEEEE") she'll probably do it willingly just to have some mini redemption.

Formerly known as Arafal

I said this exact thing basically in the "guess the ending" thread lol

10+ Year Old Account
    You know what, I can see it. Then 10 years later we get her back to fight the evil Life with.

Not sure if this interview was posted yet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3Fwh7b37FE

"Bay & Preach Talk To | Ion Hazzikostas & Steve Aguilar | WoW SHADOWLANDS | BlizzCon 2019"

But i think its interesting.

Sooo was any of the leaks correct? Can someone link me to the "cloest to" correct one?

Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    Sooo was any of the leaks correct? Can someone link me to the "cloest to" correct one?
    I suppose the "closest" to correct where the first ones that passed around the fake Shadowlands map iwht Ny'alotha in the middle.

Nah, not dying. Eternal damnation.
    I think that's a bit of a potato potatoe case this time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    I suppose the "closest" to correct where the first ones that passed around the fake Shadowlands map iwht Ny'alotha in the middle.
    None of them were really anywhere close, though.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Leaks were bullshit. They just predicted that we will end up in Shadowlands and name of expansion. Or Blizzard just liked the name of expac and took it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinhart11 View Post
    Not sure if this interview was posted yet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3Fwh7b37FE

"Bay & Preach Talk To | Ion Hazzikostas & Steve Aguilar | WoW SHADOWLANDS | BlizzCon 2019"

But i think its interesting.
    Aw man.

No cross faction play...

Formerly known as Arafal