Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Why did I just imagine an expansion of Goblins invading the Shadowlands? Would be funny.
    As Tinkers!

We called it first, that’s the new expansion.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    As Tinkers!

We called it first, that’s the new expansion.
    I'm still all up for my expansion idea from 2 years ago:

We travel to AU Azeroth to find out the AU Neltharions human form is Jaina, and now add goblins invading shadowlands in the AU and it'll be the perfect expansion.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

7+ Year Old Account
    If a leak seems better than BfA that is quite good, since the BfA leak seemed like shit (tho same with the Legion leak "no way players will wield Ashbringer")

I personally enjoyed both expacs even if the leaks were shitty.
    bfa leak sounded good imo, zandalar, kultirans, but was a disappointment

Wrathion gonna play big role in 9.0

Quote Originally Posted by Black Rider View Post
    Wrathion gonna play big role in 9.0
    I just only hope that the wrathion scenario is only dev way to give to people that ask of wrathion a bit of game appearance to then put him in stasis again.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Mage Tower was so good that it made people forget how fucking garbage the rest of 7.2 was.
    I ran 103 successful encounters in this place. Each class and spec at least twice. Of course, my alts had it easer at the end of MT lifetime, because of all catchup mechanics, but still, it was fun. :3

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Murthag View Post
    I just only hope that the wrathion scenario is only dev way to give to people that ask of wrathion a bit of game appearance to then put him in stasis again.
    Same here. I was very disappointed that this character just disappeared.

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Especially since FFXIV already took the crown for legendary comeback
    I don't like and don't play FFXIV but this is true, they had some pretty big balls to do that and did it well, it was indeed a legendary and very well recieved comeback

- - - Updated - - -

Huh, seems like chromie has some scenario that takes people through TBC, Wrath and Cataclysm raid story. Didn't we say here how that would be cool? Source: WoWhead stream chromie voiceover
    I think it's for the 15 anniversary

Any leak that mentions the removal of systems that forumposters despise but are primarily used by a majority of the playerbase, like Allied Races or Heirlooms, is automatically fake. The only addition most holidays have seen in years is the ability to waste the holiday currency on them, and now Blizzard is just going to delete them all? Heritage armor quests, special druid forms, class combinations, all going bye-bye because they're becoming customization options?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Oh please, Orcs fit perfectly fine as engineers ever since garrosh happened.
    Aren't they way too stupid to understand even the simplest device? Just look at their faces... Srsly. Maximum derp.
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KayRule View Post
    Any leak that mentions the removal of systems that forumposters despise but are primarily used by a majority of the playerbase, like Allied Races or Heirlooms, is automatically fake. The only addition most holidays have seen in years is the ability to waste the holiday currency on them, and now Blizzard is just going to delete them all? Heritage armor quests, special druid forms, class combinations, all going bye-bye because they're becoming customization options?
    Heirloom removal outright doesn't make sense, but if it was coupled with a level squish+revamped zones and only the XP bonus gets removed then it starts making sense.

People spent loads of gold upgrading them, would be a jerk move to just remove them.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KayRule View Post
    well if they revamp leveling they should remove heilrooms or at least replace them. There is no point to their existence besides speeding up the leveling process. They are really ugly and keeping them screws up the character progression while leveling. I used to fell really excited up till wod when i got the first shoulders or the first headpiece on one of my alts but that feeling is dead on retail. they should replace them with a single trinket or a potion or something else than occupying gear slots.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheraz View Post
    Aren't they way too stupid to understand even the simplest device? Just look at their faces... Srsly. Maximum derp.
    Have you missed the old BC orc tech/garrosh and his stuff/all of wod?

Formerly known as Arafal

Heirloom removal outright doesn't make sense, but if it was coupled with a level squish+revamped zones and only the XP bonus gets removed then it starts making sense.

People spent loads of gold upgrading them, would be a jerk move to just remove them.
    It certainly would, especially as they're integrated into the other currency systems. Darkmoon Fair, Timewarped Badges etc

Just negating them would be very problematic, as they are one of the few things which carry over from one expansion to the next.

Shadochi its obviously out of your control you're pathetic. you guys don't have the same creativity of the original devs that made vanilla game. sucks end of story.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thieves cant View Post
    Shadochi its obviously out of your control you're pathetic. you guys don't have the same creativity of the original devs that made vanilla game. sucks end of story.
    So we aren't allowed to brainstorm ideas in a discussion thread because we don't have game design experience?

Quote Originally Posted by slendydaddy View Post
    well if they revamp leveling they should remove heilrooms or at least replace them. There is no point to their existence besides speeding up the leveling process. They are really ugly and keeping them screws up the character progression while leveling. I used to fell really excited up till wod when i got the first shoulders or the first headpiece on one of my alts but that feeling is dead on retail. they should replace them with a single trinket or a potion or something else than occupying gear slots.
    I think they should give a 5% XP bonus for every character you have at max level. I would like to see them add a system that encouraged playing alts. Something like the SWTOR Legacy system. They want folks to stay subbed. Make playing alts easier. Don't make us have to rep grind and AP grind from scratch. If you don't want alts contributing to the AP of mains, then put in a system where alts only contribute 50% AP or something. They are controlling it already by making levels obscenely hard to achieve. They can do it another way.

So we aren't allowed to brainstorm ideas in a discussion thread because we don't have game design experience?
    just report the troll and ignore him

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    bfa leak sounded good imo, zandalar, kultirans, but was a disappointment
    Yep. I think that was the big problem. Beside the catastrophic class design. BfA is the Batman V Superman of games. It's about Kul Tiras. And Zandalar. And Azshara. And Xalatath doing her thing. And faction war. And rebellion against Sylvanas. And the search for the mysterious bad guy who manipulated Vol'Jin. And saving the planet with Magni.

Too many concurrent plot lines for a writing team that can only do cheesy comic book shit. The plot is off focus. And instead of everything it ends up being about nothing in particular.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by THEORACLE64 View Post
    "Leak season" - I think you mean fan-fiction season.
    Nah. You want fan fiction? THIS is fan fiction:

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...Lords-of-Death

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Somebody else in here wanting attunement quests for raids back? I miss them. I really do. They’ve been a chore sometimes but I have great memories doing them in Vanilla and TBC. I really want them back as very long, difficult and challenging questlines.
    At least have people do some story quests, associated dungeons etc.
    Account-wide unlock, and is dropped as a requirement the next tier.

I'm always saying, ICC should've required at least clearing the dungeons below.

Although, long and challenging questlines should only be done for e.g. extra bosses/hardmodes.

After seeing that, I want the Corgi allied race again...
    Gnomish Worgen?

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Yep. I think that was the big problem. Beside the catastrophic class design. BfA is the Batman V Superman of games. It's about Kul Tiras. And Zandalar. And Azshara. And Xalatath doing her thing. And faction war. And rebellion against Sylvanas. And the search for the mysterious bad guy who manipulated Vol'Jin. And saving the planet with Magni.

Too many concurrent plot lines for a writing team that can only do cheesy comic book shit. The plot is off focus. And instead of everything it ends up being about nothing in particular.

- - - Updated - - -

Nah. You want fan fiction? THIS is fan fiction:

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...Lords-of-Death
    Yep, we do seem to be jumping about all over the place. At least the KT/Zan plots were covered by 8/0 and 8.1 and are 'done', but theres 3 plot lines which don't sit well.

1. Old Gods
    2. Saving the planet
    3. Faction war.

Now they are 'linked' and probably a lot more than we know, but even so, the 'war' seems to be put on hold and just jump starts in fits and bursts due to the nature of the game.