Quote Originally Posted by Vyomesh2 View Post
    Imagine being this fucking salty
    It's... it's Theramore...

It's kinda his thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyomesh2 View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3Fwh7b37FE
    Bay and Preach interview Ion and Steve Aguilar.
    Haven't watched it yet, so i don't know the bullet points.
    I was watching that interview just now and, among other things, it made me wonder what the reward system for Torghast will be, apart from Anima/Legendaries. It'd be quite dope if they introduced rare encounters you could trigger somehow that gave you cosmetic rewards, like say your behavior between floors 1-9 could trigger a special, particularly challenging encounter on floor 10 that had a guaranteed mount drop. In general, I just hope they add interesting quirks to it.

Also, oh god please just let the faction divide die. They had the perfect angle to add cross-faction communication/grouping but divide people between the Covenants for PvP and etc, I wish they used it.

Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    Factions are going to stay as they are, they aren't going to suddenly go "The Azerothian Alliance" or anything like that, I mean 8.2.5 made that clear.
    #TeamLegion

Paladin-Sorcerer at your service! My Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Aeluron

Stood in the Fire
    Don't know if mentioned already, but DK and DH start at lvl 10

I think revamp and cross faction stuff is the hook for 10.0, especially if it's Cata themed (implied by Dragon Isles).

Look like if you die in the Shadowlands you are gonna be saved by the zones denizens.

You see a flashy animation and in bastion a val'kyr allows you to go back to your corpse.

I must say, the Shadowlands logo is probably my favourite.

Quote Originally Posted by Voidism View Post
    I agree. I was hoping to death it was real and just the white light appearing as it formed on the cinematic gave me goosebumps. So damned good.

Couldn't watch the ion & steve interview simply because of that bay guy almost screaming into the mic every time he talked, having to adjust the volume everytime he opened his mouth was too much of a chore.

Quote Originally Posted by Voidism View Post
    They killed it with the logo this time around.

Quote Originally Posted by maxje98 View Post
    Don't know if mentioned already, but DK and DH start at lvl 10
    I was wondering what they’d do for them. Guess my q&a question is already answered.

thread died

rip : (

DHs and DKs can choose to struggle against boars and gnolls in azeroth if they want to.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurothemist View Post
    thread died

rip : (
    Probably got attacked by Sylvanas to add more Anima to the Maw.

https://blizzcon.com/en-gb/watch?v=5...eventYear=2019

Drink a shot every time she says "rad"
    Hail Lilith and see you in Hell!

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    https://blizzcon.com/en-gb/watch?v=5...eventYear=2019

Drink a shot every time she says "rad"
    oh its the cringe woman.

(yes i am talking about the VA director)

she was so bad at the last year.
    Last edited by George Costanza; 2019-11-02 at 05:16 PM.

First time watching the VA panel. It's amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    But it really isn’t that big of a patch. It only has a huge raid, the rest are just slightly altered zones we already had. That’s why so many expected something more monumental for Shadowlands, because 8.3 is so light on art and content besides the raid.
    That either means they are/were behind on SL development so they scaled back 8.3 early, or they want 9.0 to release sooner than other expansions. We shall see.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Firefox72 View Post
    Sure but there are still quests, scenarios, new art, gameplay systems with the assaults and horific visions. Its still stuff to do that has to be completed. Im pretty sure development on WoD was over for a good amount of time when Legion got announced. Also on the topic of huge reveals. Im quite fond how they are taking it slow. Allot of expansions overpromise features and content on reveal which then get's axed in development and they've gotten allot better in recent times with not overpromising much.

And remember WQ and M+ were not announced in Legions reveal and were both big features of the expansion, so there might still be stuff we get later on.
    I hope they semi overhaul the world content. World quests are fine, but I need more. Like actual dynamic events like in Gw2 that change based on if you succeeed or fail.

Let mobs take over a whole zone if players keep failing the event. Make the event semi challenging at least until geared. Occasionally let the whole zone be overrun anyways.

If I save some prisoners in cages one day, the next day maybe there are quests to help them fight back and assault the people that captured them etc. Some kind of continuity to the world content.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    That either means they are/were behind on SL development so they scaled back 8.3 early, or they want 9.0 to release sooner than other expansions. We shall see.
    Ion's comment on Preach's Q&A about how "this is the beginning of a journey to bring Shadowlands to you" or whatever makes me thing it'll be a normal release schedule. Managing expectations and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    oh its the cringe woman.

(yes i am talking about the VA director)

she was so bad at the last year.
    My first time watching it. She seems like she means well