1. #3461
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    Recent leaks from Jericho:


    - - - Updated - - -


    can I put this in my avatar?

    - - - Updated - - -



    From Jericho again.
    Go for it.

  2. #3462
    Leave the Pantheon and Yoggy out of it. What do you have left? Who's "chillin" and has a direct link to death/undeath? Who does this entity have a huge beef with that isn't imprisoned/insane?

    chilling? i cant help but think that is like a wink wink nudge nudge moment. who is literally sat in a block of ice??? ''chillin'' he has a direct link to death/undeath. not necessarily insane or imprisoned but just sat waiting for his moment. both sides heavily weakened after the last war.

    scourge could wipe us all out if fully unleashed on azeroth.

    bolvar was burned by alextraza and her flight apparently the whole thing about the upcoming artifact is related to restoring the aspects immortality. perhaps what makes him decide to take action is the fact the dragon flight that cremated his face and stole away his chance of being a father and raising his child. i mean that's a story that would resonate with many of the older fans of the entire story of Warcraft. many of us being parents our selves.
    he has already sort of left the red dragon flight virtually extinct with his actions in legion. he has raised his 4 horsemen also. even attacking lights hope for the body of Tirion. he had 'Plans' for Acherus. he was going to kill us for visiting asking him a few questions about vol jin.
    i have no idea as to what ramifications this might have. like what would he hope to accopmplish by removing the dragon flights. specifically alexstraza. that's my take on it.

    this might be a poor analogy but if you look at his actions he has been doing some seriously diabolical shit kind of like Germany in the build up to WW2. he was left to his own devices to build tanks and weapons of war. with our war just ending and their being plenty of dead to raise up. now would be his best shot at invading metaphorical Poland (azeroth).
    areas at random coming under scourge invasion all across azeroth i could see blizzard doing something like that. could be a siege attacks on every capital city every zone throughout azeroth. even pandaria, broken isles, zuldazar and kul tiras. and also updating northrend and maybe also adding the dragon isles continent too. similar to the 2 continents added during bfa. could be the dragons safe haven from the scourge invasions.... maybe????

    Jericho basically says forget about the shadowlands hype train. maybe future expansions or similar to nyalotha.

    i think blizzard hitting the lich king button would also be a smart move. BFA has been to many the worst expansion even tipping wod to that title. the lich king was and still is a beloved villain by many fans and gives people abit of nostalgia who were around during the best time in wows history. its a good move imo. pluss he keeps being brought up through out bfa from warbringer cinematics to just passing conversation.

    imo it has to be something lich king vs the dragon flights and us.

  3. #3463
    Herald of the Titans ATZenith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    2,556
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    These leak posts(ers) should receive the same treatment as conspiracy theories.

    Infraction and instant close
    That’s the wrong way to go about it. It’s what makes these forums fun to visit around this time

  4. #3464
    I am going to have a big old laugh when all of these Northrend leaks are blown the fuck out. Everyone's just piggy backing off the Bolvar stuff.

  5. #3465
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    I am going to have a big old laugh when all of these Northrend leaks are blown the fuck out. Everyone's just piggy backing off the Bolvar stuff.
    Blovar stuff could easily be there to throw people off.

  6. #3466
    Man, the forums become almost insufferable during the new expansion season. If the absurdity of these "leaks" weren't so entertaining, I would just be gone for like a month from here.

  7. #3467
    I've noticed the real leaks never get shared by the leaker making their own thread. It's always a random throwaway text post in a general discussion thread like this. It happened with Legion and WoD.

    They're never massive detailed lists either and instead have like 4-5 points with the expansion name. I wish I knew the username of the guy who leaked Legion on here, I remember reading it.

  8. #3468
    jericho21 is that guy

  9. #3469
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    I am going to have a big old laugh when all of these Northrend leaks are blown the fuck out. Everyone's just piggy backing off the Bolvar stuff.
    You mean "the The Bolvar stuff".

  10. #3470
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisnorris View Post
    jericho21 is that guy
    Omg yes thank you! I just found the post.

    Legion leak: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...2#post35267612

    Then you look lower down when the poster now called L e g i o n mocks it. That's fucking hilarious in hindsight.

    The Legion leak was in the era of 'Council of Glades' leaks copying each other. Legion was nothing like what they were all suggesting. You know the leaks are fake because they're all similar to each other.
    Last edited by Jamie081; 2019-10-18 at 11:40 PM.

  11. #3471
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    You mean "the The Bolvar stuff".
    easily the most entertaining 'leak' I have seen so far in the run up to blizcon

    Wrath of The Bolvar

  12. #3472
    Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    Blovar stuff could easily be there to throw people off.
    Possibly, but I think it really is just a "bridge" to 9.0. It may very well be 8.3.5 content that lets people play the new Death Knights early, and not at all an indication of 9.0 content.

    If Northrend was revamped, would we REALLY go there in 8.3.5? Would they REALLY have a 9.0 cutscene with voices and new swords in 8.3 data? People need to use their fucking brains.

  13. #3473
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    Possibly, but I think it really is just a "bridge" to 9.0. It may very well be 8.3.5 content that lets people play the new Death Knights early, and not at all an indication of 9.0 content.

    If Northrend was revamped, would we REALLY go there in 8.3.5? Would they REALLY have a 9.0 cutscene with voices and new swords in 8.3 data? People need to use their fucking brains.
    I remember datamining just before BFA reveal kul tiran armour was datamined kind of a big give away now. pretty sure everyone kind of clung to that theory too at that time and it came to pass. the kich king I feel is going to be involved they don't want us hearing those voice files for a reason. probably a massive give away to whats coming at blizzcon. I personally just cant see the signs pointing at anything else.
    wont 8.3.5 be the prepatch to the next expansion anyway? with all the beta tested stuff? if you understand what I mean

  14. #3474
    Herald of the Titans ATZenith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    2,556
    I appreciate that link. 4 years later and I’m still here enjoying leak season

  15. #3475
    Thank god I've found these forums. I have been getting crazy for the last months without news/information from Blizzard/Blizzcon/9.0...

  16. #3476
    I had to join the discussion just to thank you guys for this awesome leak season!

    I really don't know which one is better, people's imagination to write those leaks or the people mad at them.

    I laughed so hard last night that I almost awakened my family. Really entertaining.

    #TeamWrathOfTHEBolvar

  17. #3477
    The Insane Feali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Cornelia Street
    Posts
    15,291
    You are all so obsessed with jericho but did he leak BfA as well or was it just an outlier with Legion?

  18. #3478
    WC3 Megathreader Lilithvia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Posts
    3,307
    Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    You are all so obsessed with jericho but did he leak BfA as well or was it just an outlier with Legion?
    He was nonexistent for BFA. Something about getting in trouble for leaking Legion.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie081 View Post
    I've noticed the real leaks never get shared by the leaker making their own thread. It's always a random throwaway text post in a general discussion thread like this. It happened with Legion and WoD.

    They're never massive detailed lists either and instead have like 4-5 points with the expansion name. I wish I knew the username of the guy who leaked Legion on here, I remember reading it.
    @Jericho21

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie081 View Post
    Omg yes thank you! I just found the post.

    Legion leak: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...2#post35267612

    Then you look lower down when the poster now called L e g i o n mocks it. That's fucking hilarious in hindsight.

    The Legion leak was in the era of 'Council of Glades' leaks copying each other. Legion was nothing like what they were all suggesting. You know the leaks are fake because they're all similar to each other.

    Actually, Jericho says a few of them have bits of truth in them.

  19. #3479
    The Insane Feali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Cornelia Street
    Posts
    15,291
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    He was nonexistent for BFA. Something about getting in trouble for leaking Legion.
    So now he claims to be back. And be a blizzard spy? Even though his contact was fired? He found another guy working there? He started working there even though he was banned? Something ain't adding up here chief.

  20. #3480
    WC3 Megathreader Lilithvia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Posts
    3,307
    Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    So now he claims to be back. And be a blizzard spy? Even though his contact was fired? He found another guy working there? He started working there even though he was banned? Something ain't adding up here chief.
    I will keep what him and I have discussed confidential, but it is I who will be laughing at you

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •